• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Trying to decide on a weapon for Karlette

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
1 week ago#1
I know shes not that good but I wanna use her for AR chaining, so far I have her equipped with the Summer Whip but I'm trying to decide on a more hybrid oriented weapon, maybe Jiraiya's?
Now plant your feet, Grit your teeth and
EAT..THAT...HOOOOOOORSE!!!!

User Info: gdawe14

gdawe14
1 week ago#2
She has a passive for spears (50% atk and 25% mag) or Rods (50% mag and 25% atk) so it is best to equip one of those weapons depending on if you want to focus more on mag or Atk
IGN: Darklord
029 389 103

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
1 week ago#3
gdawe14 posted...
She has a passive for spears (50% atk and 25% mag) or Rods (50% mag and 25% atk) so it is best to equip one of those weapons depending on if you want to focus more on mag or Atk

Best spear I have is the Stoss Spear, so I'll focus on getting MAG+ skills for that for now and if I have the funds for halloween I'll try for a Grim Lord Sakura for her TMR (Unless only she can use it)
Now plant your feet, Grit your teeth and
EAT..THAT...HOOOOOOORSE!!!!

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
1 week ago#4
Unless something's changed, focusing on ATK with TDH will typically get you the best results. This is what mine currently looks like most of the time I use her:

https://ffbeEquip.com/builder.html?server=GL#be74c650-d34c-11e9-a314-1b650a2e0160

Funnily enough, outside of some crazy whale build that would probably involve something like Aurora Fryevia's STMR, the Stoss Spear is likely the best general-purpose option for her; the only 2H spears with higher attack are element-locked to wind or lightning. That all being said, I've always liked her design a lot, so I tend to show some favoritism towards her. I even used Select Tickets to get her STMR, since her TMR doesn't really help an attack-based build.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598
Switch FC: SW-1811-0140-1839
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Trying to decide on a weapon for Karlette
  • Post New Message