• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Bart XG, wacha do bruh? Pre/post-enhancements.

User Info: Hayate Kanuma

Hayate Kanuma
1 month ago#1
I know after enhancements he gets some niche use that never goes away(?). But what is he? I just got done looking at his skills and it doesn’t mesh with what I remember people saying.

Right now he seems to be a chainer with a big variety of chain families, but whips aren’t manly, so his damage won’t be worthwhile.

I see he has some weird support skills, but all the skills I looked at seemed to be related to him tanking, which is what I remember people saying.

So wth is he, and how should I gear him? Evasion + lure attacks? That’s hardly unique...

Thanks in advance, I just made like 20 7*s I had been holding onto, so I’m awash in weirdos. Starting with Bart since hopefully he hasn’t been rendered irrelevant (or hasn’t even had his relevance yet).
What do you call 30,000 fanboys at the bottom of the sea?
Meanwhile at the fog shrouded shopping district; 'Mysterious voice': "...."

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 month ago#2
He becomes a very good breaker who can also provoke and imbue others and chain. 74% atk/mag break on-demand and 74% def/spr break on LB.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 month ago#3
Hayate Kanuma posted...
I know after enhancements he gets some niche use that never goes away(?). But what is he? I just got done looking at his skills and it doesn’t mesh with what I remember people saying.

Right now he seems to be a chainer with a big variety of chain families, but whips aren’t manly, so his damage won’t be worthwhile.

I see he has some weird support skills, but all the skills I looked at seemed to be related to him tanking, which is what I remember people saying.

So wth is he, and how should I gear him? Evasion + lure attacks? That’s hardly unique...

Thanks in advance, I just made like 20 7*s I had been holding onto, so I’m awash in weirdos. Starting with Bart since hopefully he hasn’t been rendered irrelevant (or hasn’t even had his relevance yet).

Bart is more manly than that plebian Fei or that n00b Citan

Also, Bart has incredible utility when he gets enhanced, whips not manly? You obviously don't know how awesome whips are, they cleave flesh from bone
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
1 month ago#4
Reaper_ExE posted...
Hayate Kanuma posted...

Bart is more manly than that plebian Fei or that n00b Citan

Also, Bart has incredible utility when he gets enhanced, whips not manly? You obviously don't know how awesome whips are, they cleave flesh from bone

And have you not heard of the Belmont clan from castlevania? They are the pinnacle of manliness when it comes to whips. (Yes I know this has absolutely nothing to do with ffbe)

On topic Bart is a awesome unit imo I can't wait to have another chance to pull for him. And with his enhancements coming? I'll be waiting with bated breath.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
Job 1:21 d.l code 26779187230->nightowl

User Info: Hayate Kanuma

Hayate Kanuma
1 month ago#5
I suppose I should have had quotation marks around “manly”. I love whips and scythes, but in rpgs, especially in the modern era, they are “for girls” and therefore are never great weapons, usually glorified mage staves, case in point...ffbe! :D

Back on topic, is he going to get a w-ability? He must be the only unit released this year not to have it @.@

Is his LB part of his strategy? As much as I loved seeing Dimensional Space Fortress Yggdrasil MK2 again, it didn’t seem to do much.
What do you call 30,000 fanboys at the bottom of the sea?
Meanwhile at the fog shrouded shopping district; 'Mysterious voice': "...."

User Info: Strider102

Strider102
1 month ago#6
I said it in a topic awhile back but it would be nice if Bart got enhancements that make his imbues affect the entire party and maybe an unlockable double/triple cast.
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality--Master ZED
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Bart XG, wacha do bruh? Pre/post-enhancements.
  • Topic Archived