• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Would it be a waste to use 5* Select Tickets for M.S. Nichol?

User Info: Kaitain19

Kaitain19
1 month ago#1
Or is there a better support oriented unit that can increases the party’s stats and recovers everyone’s MP?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
1 month ago#2
7* M.S. Nichol, fully enhanced, is my current support but I'd say there are better choices available, namely Sylvie. If you're considering using the UoC tickets to get a second M.S. Nichol for his 7* I personally don't see anything wrong with that even if I feel his 6* to 7* upgrades aren't that substantial. If you're debating between getting your first M.S. Nichol or another support, I'd say go for Sylvie instead.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#3
I would say that it depends on what other options you have available and whether you are talking about using UoC tickets to get copy #2, or UoC tickets to get copies #1 and #2.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
1 month ago#4
I have Sylvie but find myself using Nichol 90% of the time. If Nichol does everything you need him to do then go for it.

User Info: Kaitain19

Kaitain19
1 month ago#5
I already have 7* Sylvie, I'm just considering getting a 7* M.S. Nichol because I've been using him since he first came out.

In terms of MP recovery, which one does the better job?

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#6
Kaitain19 posted...
I already have 7* Sylvie, I'm just considering getting a 7* M.S. Nichol because I've been using him since he first came out.

In terms of MP recovery, which one does the better job?

Toss up?

Sylvie has a passive that gives 20 MP to the entire team every turn, and her LB restores 35% MP to the entire team.

MS Nick has a 40 MP refresh, a MP regen, and his LB restores 20% MP.

If you have Sylvie you don't really need MS Nick, but if you really like using him, it is your UoC, have fun with it. They do work well together since Sylvie has type mitigation and MSN has general mitigation.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
1 month ago#7
Since you got 7* Sylvie, you got no need for MS Nichol. He's benched indefinitely for me, too, she's just better.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#8
Buff wise, Nichol enhance made him better than Sylvie but she does offer other utality that Nichol doesn't have.
I can easily see her enhancements will make her more op!

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
1 month ago#9
You have Sylvie, she's superior to MS Nichol. Don't do it.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
1 month ago#10
I replaced my Nichol when I UOC’d Sylvie. She’s just that good. Most of her MP recovery will be from her LB.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Would it be a waste to use 5* Select Tickets for M.S. Nichol?
  • Topic Archived