• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone using the Amazon Appstore version of FFBE?

User Info: kingfencer

kingfencer
1 week ago#11
i had to uninstall and reinstal with nox the amazon version
check out my ffbe page bro! tutorials to frequently asked questions
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYXtAhi6gmkdzI17qij7fmg
yoshiki posted...
This worked for me too. I could only update the app on Amazon after uninstalling the google version (which was useless anyway since Memu can't run it for TMR macros currently).

yoshiki posted...
This worked for me too. I could only update the app on Amazon after uninstalling the google version (which was useless anyway since Memu can't run it for TMR macros currently).
Huh. That also worked for me. Wonder why it was casuing an issue on mobile. Never happened before. Thanks for the recommendation
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)
Unit3d posted...
Well, I decided to uninstall the Google Version of FFBE and suddenly I was able to install the Amazon FFBE. Guess they were in conflict with each other in some way.

I had this same problem. Had to download the Amazon version for TMR Macro Farming when there's nothing to spend NRG on (or when I'm too busy to spend it), and I had to delete the Android version before I could update the Amazon version.
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone using the Amazon Appstore version of FFBE?
  • Post New Message