• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone using the Amazon Appstore version of FFBE?

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
2 weeks ago#1
Trying to update the Amazon Appstore version of FFBE and it always fails during the updating process. (I'm effectively locked out of the game on emulators since running the google version of FFBE on emulators makes it crash during fights.)

Just wanted to see if I'm not the only one experiencing issues with the latest update.

User Info: Half-Youkai

Half-Youkai
2 weeks ago#2
i had the same problem, enter the amazon appstore then search for ffbe brave exvius, then u will get the results like this:
https://i.imgtc.ws/1cU73k8.png

there it should say Update instead of open, then just press update and after its done open and then the game will run normally
FFBE: 319,925,765
Normally a Reberta Main going Fryevia main for now

User Info: omgnarahax

omgnarahax
2 weeks ago#3
I had the same problem, my solution was to delete the game, clear the cache data out of the amazon app and then re-download the entire game. The previously mentioned solution may have been a better way
Are we kings and queens, or are we merely pawns to be sacrificed and forgotten?

Unit3d
2 weeks ago#4
@Half-Youkai I see the Update button but during update it'll give an error that says "App not installed."

@omgnarahax how do you clear the cache for Amazon app?

User Info: omgnarahax

omgnarahax
2 weeks ago#5
Settings>apps> push amazon store>clear data
Are we kings and queens, or are we merely pawns to be sacrificed and forgotten?

Unit3d
2 weeks ago#6
Well, I decided to uninstall the Google Version of FFBE and suddenly I was able to install the Amazon FFBE. Guess they were in conflict with each other in some way.

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
2 weeks ago#7
FYI, you can download the Amazon Appstore and FFBE on your emulator as well. You just have to search for it in the web browser in your emulator to download and install it.

That way, you can have a working google play version on your phone, and access to the amazon version through the emu, if you still desire to keep the 2 versions.

User Info: DNoobX

DNoobX
1 week ago#8
Yes on Nox cause the Google Play Store version crashes when trying to start a mission. Unless that was fixed last update.

Edit: Open button changed to update for me so I guess it's fine. Oh wait it's not installing properly.
FFBE 422 579 659. FGO 796 003 069
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: yoshiki

yoshiki
1 week ago#9
Unit3d posted...
Well, I decided to uninstall the Google Version of FFBE and suddenly I was able to install the Amazon FFBE. Guess they were in conflict with each other in some way.

This worked for me too. I could only update the app on Amazon after uninstalling the google version (which was useless anyway since Memu can't run it for TMR macros currently).
FFBE ID: 990 875 577 IGN: Terr

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
1 week ago#10
i use Amazon version on my emulator works and updates fine.
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone using the Amazon Appstore version of FFBE?
  • Post New Message