• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How important is lightning weapon for CG Lightning?

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#1
From what I understand Lightning has a pretty easy rotation. Imbue, LB, CD buffs, relentless assault until you get LB again or need re-imbue.

If I have someone like Sylvie who can imbue her is it important at all to have a lightning weapon?
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: SpicyBanana

SpicyBanana
1 week ago#2
From what I've read,you just lose some damage from not x2 relentless assualt and having to do thunderfall for imbue and then relentless. Also, food for thought, not to many high atk lightning weapons,atleast for me. But my lightning just gets imbued by sylvie like you said.
FFBE ID-285,286,855
Even heroes know when to back down!

SSJPabs
1 week ago#3
SpicyBanana posted...
From what I've read,you just lose some damage from not x2 relentless assualt and having to do thunderfall for imbue and then relentless. Also, food for thought, not to many high atk lightning weapons,atleast for me. But my lightning just gets imbued by sylvie like you said.
Don't forget that 80% ATK materia for lightning weapon. The main thing holding my lightning back is lack of a top tier 1h sword. My best option is Mana Blade so switching to Lighting Saber only costs me about 50 ATK. (3071 -> 3125)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Snoman2016

Snoman2016
1 week ago#4
If u have ur stmr moogle hers is a fantastic choice. Also dont use a lightning weapon
ffbe 822148966

SSJPabs
1 week ago#5
Snoman2016 posted...
If u have ur stmr moogle hers is a fantastic choice. Also dont use a lightning weapon
I have a bit of unsual circumstances so that her STMR is not that important to me. It's a strong sword with 50% TDW, but it's non elemental. I also have 2 Colorful Leis. They give me 50% TDW combined and they are already 45-ATK. The upgrades I could make (Flammie Drum, Lucid Lenses) if I didn't need them would be nice but not that game changing. Lucid Lenses' Guts passive would make her a psuedo Bartz tho, heh.

User Info: SpicyBanana

SpicyBanana
1 week ago#6
SSJPabs posted...
SpicyBanana posted...
Don't forget that 80% ATK materia for lightning weapon. The main thing holding my lightning back is lack of a top tier 1h sword. My best option is Mana Blade so switching to Lighting Saber only costs me about 50 ATK. (3071 -> 3125)

Wouldnt help to much more but you could get ragnarock from COA. :)
FFBE ID-285,286,855
Even heroes know when to back down!
(edited 1 week ago)

SSJPabs
1 week ago#7
SpicyBanana posted...
Wouldnt help to much more but you could get ragnarock from COA. :)

My Mana Blade has 35% ATK, 20% HP from IW and my Ragnarok didn't get that good a roll so it's actually a downgrade. 🤷‍♂

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#8
SSJPabs posted...
It's a strong sword with 50% TDW, but it's non elemental.

30% lb dmg boost also
Manage your expectations.

User Info: Snoman2016

Snoman2016
1 week ago#9
SSJPabs posted...
Snoman2016 posted...
I have a bit of unsual circumstances so that her STMR is not that important to me. It's a strong sword with 50% TDW, but it's non elemental. I also have 2 Colorful Leis. They give me 50% TDW combined and they are already 45-ATK. The upgrades I could make (Flammie Drum, Lucid Lenses) if I didn't need them would be nice but not that game changing. Lucid Lenses' Guts passive would make her a psuedo Bartz tho, heh.

Its good on all tdw users besides zeno
ffbe 822148966
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How important is lightning weapon for CG Lightning?
  • Post New Message