• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Post Your Octopath Results!

User Info: BasilShim

BasilShim
1 month ago#31
Billy277 posted...
Same with BasilShim, I just got my first of both Olberic and Primrose, but I'm close to more via guaranteed tickets. I'm curious if they're worth spending 5k more lapis to get either to 7*.

Well, I ended up burning my all of my rare summon tickets and ended up with 3rd Olberic, but no 2nd Primrose. If I don't get any of them till the end of the event, guess I'll select summon 4th Olberic
PSN: BasilShim (same nickname everywhere: Steam, Origin, you name it)
Brave Exvius ID: 773,552,595

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#32
Randomly tossed another 4* Ticket.

Olberic # 2.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY 4* TICKETS!?

ZEKE IS BENCHED!
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
1 month ago#33
1 "rare" Ticket- On-banner Primrose. i honestly only wanted her to get the TMR... i would have prism'd if i got a full 100%...

I'll only pull, in hopes of getting the other units to get rid of the accumulating moogles.
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 VoD lead

User Info: Render9

Render9
1 month ago#34
SSJPabs posted...
Randomly tossed another 4* Ticket.

Olberic # 2.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY 4* TICKETS!?

ZEKE IS BENCHED!

Grats! Sounds like you had the luck I had with Randi. Got his 7* off a few tickets.
Makes sense that my luck this time would be rubbish.
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

SSJPabs
1 month ago#35
Render9 posted...
Grats! Sounds like you had the luck I had with Randi. Got his 7* off a few tickets.
Makes sense that my luck this time would be rubbish.
Thanks! I guess its the game throwing me a bone since I havent gotten any prisms from the FU or Ani-Tickets.

Heres hoping your luck is bad now because it will be great for the next MK

BasilShim
1 month ago#36
SSJPabs posted...
Olberic # 2.

Congrats!
Render9 posted...

I also have some kind of luck with all these time limited units. Got both two Randis and Flammies on their banner, 2 Fayts back on his banner, Ray Jack on his banner.

@Render9 btw, add me. I have Randi with 2800 ATK. ID in signature

User Info: Render9

Render9
1 month ago#37
BasilShim posted...
SSJPabs posted...
Olberic # 2.

Congrats!
Render9 posted...

I also have some kind of luck with all these time limited units. Got both two Randis and Flammies on their banner, 2 Fayts back on his banner, Ray Jack on his banner.

@Render9 btw, add me. I have Randi with 2800 ATK. ID in signature

Will do later, sweet.
Ya mine is at 2800 too. Used my STMR ticket on him. Mana blade too, no other weapons match the item world run I got
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

SSJPabs
1 month ago#38
Render9 posted...
Will do later, sweet.
Ya mine is at 2800 too. Used my STMR ticket on him. Mana blade too, no other weapons match the item world run I got
My Randi STMR quest was wild. Nothing on the step up. One from tickets. But i was able to do 2 5k pulls for tickets and on the last 5k pull on the last day as I went broke, I pulled Randi #3 then grabbed 4 from tickets. Mine is around 2800+ maxed with that 2H sword from FFVI run.

BasilShim
1 month ago#39
Render9 posted...
Will do later, sweet.

Used my STMR ticket on him too and mine's using Mana Blade too with seal of life and power 4 on it

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 month ago#40
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Threw a few tickets at the banner out of boredom. Got Primrose from a 4* ticket. Not sure if I wanna try for her 7*.
This. Should I try for Primrose if I already have Sylvie?
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Post Your Octopath Results!
  • Topic Archived