• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. What is your event point total?

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 weeks ago#1
Just wondering for those that are going for the 5* EX. I'm a run away from 13k but I had a rank up.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Akeva

Akeva
4 weeks ago#2
I stopped after the UoC. Event is annoying and not worth it. Farming gil atm. I have about 30 units I can make 7* but no cash
FFBE ID: 252 340 192 ------ Please have GFaqs in Info
IGN Akeva

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
4 weeks ago#3
the 40k for the 5* Ex are such a crazy hassle... i hate grind so much

User Info: Half-Youkai

Half-Youkai
4 weeks ago#4
im at 9100 ill honestly just keep farming it coz i dont have anything else to use my energy
FFBE: 319,925,765
Normally a Reberta Main going Fryevia main for now

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
4 weeks ago#5
Illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off, only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting. -- Foris Zecht

User Info: pachinpu

pachinpu
4 weeks ago#6
12K, not sure I can stand it up to 40K for a 5* ticket though.
FFBE: 695.557.415

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
4 weeks ago#7
I'm at 13k right now and I used a few NRG potions and will likely use a lot more because I want to be done with this event this week
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
4 weeks ago#8
9900, I'll get the ticket, but not enjoying the process.

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
4 weeks ago#9
11k right now
If we can use all nrg for 2 weeks full we should be near 40k by the time the event ended, the problem is if our next event is another king mog event, it will be hard to split the nrg lol

Id probably use nrg pots to grab the 40k reward later
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 weeks ago#10
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
11k right now
If we can use all nrg for 2 weeks full we should be near 40k by the time the event ended, the problem is if our next event is another king mog event, it will be hard to split the nrg lol

Id probably use nrg pots to grab the 40k reward later
We are overdue for a story event, so hope for that. We can safely ignore those for a week until cryst farming.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. What is your event point total?
  • Topic Archived