You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. For those who have signed on using a different phone.

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 week ago#1
I'm going to be getting a new phone today, but I've never signed into any other device before. My account is bound. Should I log off from my current phone before getting the new one?

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
1 week ago#2
doesnt matter just log in
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#3
Make sure whatever you bound to is available on your new phone.. if bound to Facebook.. redownload Facebook first

Now Google is tricky since I use an Android phone and am bound to Google not sure how that transfer will work if your new phone is an iPhone for example
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
1 week ago#4
I have an Android and iPhone and login from either at various times. The only thing is you can't be logged in with both at the same time. When you login on one device, it will log you out on the other.

I'm bound to Facebook, btw. I'd assume it works the same bound to Google, but never tried it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. For those who have signed on using a different phone.