You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. warning; kaito is a trap

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#11
jpridgen0 posted...
Pulling for Elena was a mistake? This community bruh, lol.

TC doesn‘t like hybrids and is shoving this mantra down peoples throats for weeks now. Though with the right builds and stmrs she comes close while having a lot more utility but yeah, 'trap'.

That being said there are two more indicators for me that this might be a rather bad banner. First, the additional rewards on the step up seem high which mostly applies to rather unwanted banners.

Also this banner is happening before the old units like GLS , Asswell, etc. are getting their rehaul, unlike last time where the like of Malphasie and co. Got immediately powercrept right afterwards.

don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: dvoidofbrains

dvoidofbrains
1 week ago#12
I'll take Elena over baeblade lightning any day
GT- Dvoidofbrains

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 week ago#13
warning: this topic is a trap

Skip it for the next meta topic (probably about what to use UoC tickets on or some s***).
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#14
bah, expecting that Kaito secretly a woman.
this topic disappoints me.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.
Crap units indeed TC. And I am already Waaaaaay to powerful. And why would I pull anyways??? They are not collab limited time units so no lapis will he wasted here.
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#16
While I like mages, I have enough of them at the moment... but I'll be curious to see about the Foxy lady.
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
1 week ago#17
Sinamoi posted...
global originals have nothing on Alim's precious CG units.

just waiting for mr. glex to come stomping into this thread.
he should be here any minute
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."

User Info: gdawe14

gdawe14
1 week ago#18
Quick question...who did you use to beat the bird trial...was it CG Lightning that you were raving about or was it a Global Ex like maybe Esther perhaps????

FYI...I'm just making a point that it is a little hypocritical to say Global originals are crap when you use one months old over a new shiny CG unit....I guess it just goes to show that any of the top DD can get the job done

You are preaching powercreep without actually saying it...the new unit will probably be better than CG Lightning in order to get people to pull and then Bartz will be better, then a little while after that there will be anther unit stronger

The argument that they are CG is irrelevant
IGN: Darklord
029 389 103

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 week ago#19
I thought OP meant Kaito was a trap as much as Qin.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#20
gdawe14 posted...
Quick question...who did you use to beat the bird trial...was it CG Lightning that you were raving about or was it a Global Ex like maybe Esther perhaps????

FYI...I'm just making a point that it is a little hypocritical to say Global originals are crap when you use one months old over a new shiny CG unit....I guess it just goes to show that any of the top DD can get the job done

You are preaching powercreep without actually saying it...the new unit will probably be better than CG Lightning in order to get people to pull and then Bartz will be better, then a little while after that there will be anther unit stronger

The argument that they are CG is irrelevant

as for kaito, he is water locked and that alone makes him worse than esther, zeno, elena and lightning, who don't have to use their own innate element and can use anything else if you provide them with an external imperil
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. warning; kaito is a trap