1 week ago #1
    While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. His tmr and stmr are meh, also he's a nobody. He also might be an actual trap, we will never know.

Don't make the same mistake as Elena, I warned Lightning was going to R.I.P her and she did, global originals have nothing on Alim's precious CG units.

No clue about the other one, I'd probably wait for Sol or Kefka if you need to upgrade your magical dealer though, especially if you actually did go for Elena; her magic damage is more than fine until then.
    Manage your expectations.

Previous Versions
    1 week ago
    While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. Also his sprite is bad, as his his tmr and stmr, also he's a nobody.

Don't make the same mistake as Elena, I warned Lightning was going to R.I.P her and she did, global originals have nothing on Alim's precious CG units.
    1 week ago
    While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. Also his sprite is bad, as his his tmr and stmr, also he's a nobody.

No clue about the other one, I'd probably wait for Sol or Kefka if you need to upgrade your magical dealer though, especially if you actually did go for Elena; for magic damage is more than fine until then.
    1 week ago
    While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. Also his sprite is bad, as his his tmr and stmr, also he's a nobody. He also might be an actual trap, we will never know.

No clue about the other one, I'd probably wait for Sol or Kefka if you need to upgrade your magical dealer though, especially if you actually did go for Elena; for magic damage is more than fine until then.
    1 week ago
    While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. Also his sprite is bad, as his his tmr and stmr, also he's a nobody. He also might be an actual trap, we will never know.

No clue about the other one, I'd probably wait for Sol or Kefka if you need to upgrade your magical dealer though, especially if you actually did go for Elena; her magic damage is more than fine until then.