You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. warning; kaito is a trap

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#1
While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. His tmr and stmr are meh, also he's a nobody. He also might be an actual trap, we will never know.

Don't make the same mistake as Elena, I warned Lightning was going to R.I.P her and she did, global originals have nothing on Alim's precious CG units.

No clue about the other one, I'd probably wait for Sol or Kefka if you need to upgrade your magical dealer though, especially if you actually did go for Elena; her magic damage is more than fine until then.
Manage your expectations.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#2
Sinamoi posted...
While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. Also his sprite is bad, as his his tmr and stmr, also he's a nobody.

Don't make the same mistake as Elena, I warned Lightning was going to R.I.P her and she did, global originals have nothing on Alim's precious CG units.

i could argue that getting 2 copies of tsukiko's tmr is worth it because there was some kind of korean stream from a few weeks ago that it says that the skill that the robe gives can chain. giving you easy acces to support chaining if you missed out on pods
(edited 1 week ago)

Sinamoi
1 week ago#3
Hitori_Roku posted...
Sinamoi posted...
While Kaito will probably be the current strongest physical attacker, he's real, real close to CG Bartz whose gonna R.I.P him. Also his sprite is bad, as his his tmr and stmr, also he's a nobody.

i could argue that getting 2 copies of tsukiko's tmr is worth it because there was some kind of korean stream from a few weeks ago that it says that the skill that the robe gives can chain. giving you easy acces to support chaining if you missed out on pods

doesn't sound too relevant even if so except for Regina users I guess

I personally wouldn't either way unless whale, if you went for Regina you hopefully had a plan for her already with that stuff in mind, going for two 5 bases to make it possibly a little more effective or something is quite expensive

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#4
edit: it was from a tw stream and it has AZ chaining

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 week ago#5
Pulling for Elena was a mistake? This community bruh, lol.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
1 week ago#6
How can he be a trap if you already know how bad he is lol. That tmr messes him up real bad.
FFBE GL: 7* Zeno - 3000 atk
ID: 609680822

Sinamoi
1 week ago#7
jpridgen0 posted...
Pulling for Elena was a mistake? This community bruh, lol.

If she wasn't so close to Lightning I wouldn't say so, but she was. It was obvious Elena was nothing more than bait to drain for Lightning.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#8
Not pretty enough to be a trap. Tsukiko would be a great trap though.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#9
Entropical posted...
How can he be a trap if you already know how bad he is lol. That tmr messes him up real bad.

maybe his trust passive isn't too relevant and you can still use onimaru+ or ashen ambers

Sinamoi
1 week ago#10
Entropical posted...

Gonna depend on his tmr passive really, if it's just some hp/def/spr/atk etc then you can probably ignore it altogether unless he can't self imbue. Either way, they'll slap some big mods on him to make him current top dog for the sake of it and call it a day.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. warning; kaito is a trap