You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
1 week ago#11
JakeN43 posted...
SSJPabs posted...
Lulu twins?

Zolulu and Delulu

Wow. That wasn't even remotely close to what came to mind when they said "Lulu Twins."

Also, they have their own 4 star unit. That's good enough for them.

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#12
I like Lulus twins.

And I want Behemoth, Distorque can go to hell.

don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: RedSkies55

RedSkies55
1 week ago#13
FallenBlue posted...
JakeN43 posted...
SSJPabs posted...
Lulu twins?

Zolulu and Delulu

Wow. That wasn't even remotely close to what came to mind when they said "Lulu Twins."

I'd use a 4* Distorque if he had one. But that wouldn't make sense considering Nagi is a 5* unit.
FFBE: RedSkies 190,512,192
Beno of the Zeta Star

FallenBlue
1 week ago#14
RedSkies55 posted...
FallenBlue posted...
JakeN43 posted...
SSJPabs posted...
Lulu twins?

Zolulu and Delulu

I'd use a 4* Distorque if he had one. But that wouldn't make sense considering Nagi is a 5* unit.

Rarity does not equate canonical strength. There's a lot of overlap, sure, but there's a lot that doesn't.

To use one of the least-likely-to-cause-bitter-feuds examples, look at the Veritas units. Story-wise, they're all probably close to on par with each other, and Earth is supposed to have an absurd amount of magical power (to the extent that he will refill/heal his enemies for the sake of having a good fight), but he's only a 4 star while Light is only powered by anger and love.

Or lookit some of the Orders. The two prison wardens, fat man and the beef, are 3 star units, the same as Rain's pacifist girlfriend, yet we're supposed to believe they could stomp a team of Season Two 5 star units?

User Info: p862017

p862017
1 week ago#15
if he was a unit he'd probably give himself berserk lol

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#16
p862017 posted...
if he was a unit he'd probably give himself berserk lol

CD Ability: +250% Attack + unremovable berserk.
Passive: Esper Bonus with Ifrit with Berserker 100%!
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
1 week ago#17
I'd rather have Mid or Priscilla as a units over other Alpha Stars.

I could see Distorque having abilities that damage the party while damaging the enemies.

The Lulu Twins as a 4* unit was a complete waste, their TMR is jank... Att bonus with a Bow, or Spr bonus with an Instrument... what logic created that TMR?
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 VoD lead
(edited 1 week ago)

FallenBlue
1 week ago#18
Sigs_Minock posted...
I'd rather have Mid or Priscilla as a units over other Alpha Stars.

I could see Distorque having abilities that damage the party while damaging the enemies.

The Lulu Twins as a 4* unit was a complete waste, their TMR is jank... Att bonus with a Bow, or Spr bonus with an Instrument... what logic created that TMR?

Their TMR's jankiness reflects their jankiness.