You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RedSkies55

RedSkies55
1 week ago#1
Does he have one? I mean even the dumb Lulu twins have one, why not make one for him? He could be an SPR chainer like Lila that utilises fist, or an SPR finisher, or whatever

Dude looks badass, he needs his own unit already!
FFBE: RedSkies 190,512,192
Beno of the Zeta Star
RedSkies55 posted...
Does he have one? I mean even the dumb Lulu twins have one, why not make one for him? He could be an SPR chainer like Lila that utilises fist, or an SPR finisher, or whatever

No. He is a dangerous lunatic fool. No need for that. That's why he was finally raped pretty good by the two ladies recently and met his well-deserved end.
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#3
HarmoniousTerra posted...
RedSkies55 posted...

No. He is a dangerous lunatic fool. No need for that. That's why he was finally raped pretty good by the two ladies recently and met his well-deserved end.

shamlin is a guy

User Info: RedSkies55

RedSkies55
1 week ago#4
RedSkies55 posted...

He still looks badass though. Definitely unit worthy imo. So is Demoldoa.
FFBE: RedSkies 190,512,192
Beno of the Zeta Star

User Info: MelzezDoor

MelzezDoor
1 week ago#5
We could've gotten option 4 but nnnoooooooooooo

who wants rainbows or lapis? pfft

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
1 week ago#6
RedSkies55 posted...
RedSkies55 posted...

He still looks badass though. Definitely unit worthy imo. So is Demoldoa.

Badass? He looks like what happens if Bob Marley was born on Pandora.

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
1 week ago#7
I would UoC 5* Distorque

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#8
Lulu twins?
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: JakeN43

JakeN43
1 week ago#9
SSJPabs posted...
Lulu twins?

Zolulu and Delulu

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
1 week ago#10
MelzezDoor posted...
We could've gotten option 4 but nnnoooooooooooo

who wants rainbows or lapis? pfft

s***, I don't. The only way to upgrade my team is stmrs.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!