• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Scorn of the Fallen Ice bird - keep failing the ticket mission, why?

User Info: AidenLight

AidenLight
1 month ago#1
Hey guys,

I keep failing the 5 star choice ticket mission.
I kept destroying the adds with Esthers LB.
Every single time.

I eventually finish Glacial and... The mission is failed. Why?
It doesn't matter which Glacons are destroyed with LB - the ones on the upper side of the battlefield or te ones near the bottom?

I just don't understand why the game claims I didn't get them killed with LB while Esthers LB is what kills them all the time...

Please help. I don't know what's going on.
Cheers, Aiden.
Rank 179, ID: 586,868,738

User Info: Swez_pez

Swez_pez
1 month ago#2
Are you letting the minis merge? They need to fuse together into big birds before killing them
FFBE - Esther, Elena and more! - 414525354

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#3
I haven't done it yet, but a quick read on the wiki shows you have to kill the Sculptures with a LB, not the Glacons, so are you killing the right ones with the LB?
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 month ago#4
Don't kill the mini birds at all (or at least leave 2 top ones and 2 bottoms ones alive). After the 50% threshold for Glacial the minis will merge into 2 bigger birds. Those are the ones you need to kill with an LB.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

AidenLight
1 month ago#5
Oh crap.... So that's why I kept failing the mission. lol.

But.... Damn... How do I even damage Glacial. I can't use Bolting Strike nor Esthers LB because with these Esther literally trashes everything on her way (and it's AoE).

Getting to 50% is gonna take ages with using ST abilities....
Cheers, Aiden.

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 month ago#6
AidenLight posted...

But.... Damn... How do I even damage Glacial. I can't use Bolting Strike nor Esthers LB because with these Esther literally trashes everything on her way (and it's AoE).

Nah, his mitigation wears off on turn 4, then you can break, imperil, and lightning attack him down pretty quickly. Make sure you dispel his def/spr buffs when he puts it up.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

AidenLight
1 month ago#7
BarefootX posted...
AidenLight posted...

Nah, his mitigation wears off on turn 4, then you can break, imperil, and lightning attack him down pretty quickly. Make sure you dispel his def/spr buffs when he puts it up.

Damn. I couldnt oneshot Glacial Sculptures and my tank got destroyed by them spamming everything and anything with Glacial. >< He was AoE covering and didn't have Reraise.

It was an absolute disaster.My 15K hp Merc. Ramza (1200 def, 1100 spr, over 100% water, ice and wind res) got literally destroyed...
Cheers, Aiden.

User Info: ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots
1 month ago#8
AidenLight posted...

You can use AoE until you get close to the 50% threshold, then switch to ST.

You just need four of the small ones (glacons) - two on the top and two on the bottom - alive when crossing the 50% threshold so that they'll combine into 2 bigger ones (sculptures) afterwards, but since Glacial itself will re-summon them above 50%, you can kill the small ones a few times first.
FFBE ID: 108,595,185
FFBE IGN: ksuwdboo

AidenLight
1 month ago#9
ksuwdboots posted...
AidenLight posted...

You can use AoE until you get close to the 50% threshold, then switch to ST.

You just need four of the small ones (glacons) - two on the top and two on the bottom - alive when crossing the 50% threshold so that they'll combine into 2 bigger ones (sculptures) afterwards, but since Glacial itself will re-summon them above 50%, you can kill the small ones a few times first.

Yea, I managed to do so but then the next turn, after I dropped both sculptures to below 40%, so many things happened that.... I don't even know what happened. Everyone just started dying lol. And they're well geared.

Everyone has at least 100% ice, wind, water.

1. Illusionist Nichol - grans AoE cover to Merc. Ramza and Aoe mirage (His LB, Fenrir) and boosts physical DEF mitigation,
2. Merc Ramza - Provoke, Guard, Guard,
3. Lotus Mage Fina - LB Reraise, dispells, heals, elemental protection,
4. Sylvie - Simply everything except healing,
5. Esther (2100 atk, bird killers from Tetra, over 100% ice, wind, water res),
6. Esther.

And everything goes downhil the moment Glacial and Glacial Scultprues start to chain. Merc. Ramza can't survive covering that. And then comes uncoverable aoe as well lol.
Cheers, Aiden.

User Info: SilvosForever

SilvosForever
1 month ago#10
AidenLight posted...

Just AOE everything down, but stop the AOE damage and switch to single target around 60%. That way you can let it summon more little birds and then cross the threshold when there's 2 up top and 2 bottom.
All your favorite RPGs: http://www.youtube.com/user/silvosforever
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af84/silvosforever/funnygif.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Scorn of the Fallen Ice bird - keep failing the ticket mission, why?
  • Topic Archived