• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. In need of help building a team

User Info: naiah

naiah
2 weeks ago#11
idadpb posted...
naiah posted...
evasion stuff is great and would help you clear lots of content, it beomes less relevant with new content coming later

I've been listening to that song for like two years now. Since I started this game I've been hearing how useless an evade tank will be, but the truth is that only on a few trials that was true

becomes less relevant doesnt mean it becomes useless, and i never even said useless anyway. there are genuinely trials coming where bosses have accuracy, thats not a myth, we just havent got them yet, and it doesnt kill evasion builds for future content where bosses dont have accuracy, or content we already have, which i did say but you conveniently left out, as well as the part where i said he should go for evasion.

seems like you've got a chip on your shoulder or something, how about venting in a relevant topic huh?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. In need of help building a team
  • Topic Archived