You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. That anniversary follow up banner's a trap right?

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
1 week ago#21
Sigh temptation finally got to me went and did 2 pulls. Got onion knight refia and cid.

Despite that I was able to get enough moogles to tmr my Charlotte along with a character I also pulled which had precious bread which got me to 1100 spr on the dot. which got me my 10th uoc ticket which in-turn got me to 7 star Charlotte and with the amount of cactars that came with the pulls was able to her to lvl 120. Despite it being a huge trap and my impulses it turned out to have some great benefits for me in the end. Man I hate my impulses when I try to take a stance. Makes me look like a total hypocrite in the end.
Dragalia lost code ->26779187230 nightowl
Gacha giveth gacha taketh away.
salpetriere posted...
Unit3d posted...
SSJPabs posted...
@Unit3d oh, when?

I did one draw and got D. Fina #3 and CG Nichol #2 so I am pleased.

I meant from the third anniversary summons that have gone and the ones we would still have, I think it’s safe to say that most would have gotten/ will be getting a handful of 5* tickets from the coin summons. Spending hard earned lapis (5,000 at that) for a random rainbow isn’t something I’d recommend. Better used for completing a step-up instead.

Fingers crossed. Didn't get a single 5* EX ticket from the anniversary tickets, so I'm hoping for better luck with this round.

Not a single one? O_O
\_o__/
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
salpetriere posted...
Unit3d posted...
SSJPabs posted...
@Unit3d oh, when?

I did one draw and got D. Fina #3 and CG Nichol #2 so I am pleased.

I meant from the third anniversary summons that have gone and the ones we would still have, I think it’s safe to say that most would have gotten/ will be getting a handful of 5* tickets from the coin summons. Spending hard earned lapis (5,000 at that) for a random rainbow isn’t something I’d recommend. Better used for completing a step-up instead.

Fingers crossed. Didn't get a single 5* EX ticket from the anniversary tickets, so I'm hoping for better luck with this round.

Not a single one? O_O

Me neither :-(

That's why it keeps being unfair compared to others who got plenty.... I always hoped FFBE wont be gacha.
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: gamerguy548

gamerguy548
1 week ago#24
Yeah, funny how we're supposed to get one follow up coin per ticket used, but i also noticed that follow up coins can be drawn as well. I just did a 50ct draw today, so thats 50 coins already, but then it drew a bunch of coins so by that logic i should have more than 50 coins right? Why would the game show extra coins drawn from the ticket summon if i didn't actually get any extra?
Ditto? Ditto, you provincial putz?!
FFBE friend code: 875781075 XB: TactfulSnake351
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. That anniversary follow up banner's a trap right?