You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. That anniversary follow up banner's a trap right?

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
2 weeks ago#1
For some reason it looks too obvious. The bonuses sound alright but the 1 guaranteed rainbow just raises a huge red flag for me. (The fact that it's completely random for one)

What do ya think?
Dragalia lost code ->26779187230 nightowl
Gacha giveth gacha taketh away.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
2 weeks ago#2
It's no different from all the other 5K for guaranteed 5* banners near as I can tell, and I bought a few of those, one of them got me my first Summer Lid and Fina. Depending on how much you care about Octopath Traveler it is very much a trap though.

MRsleepyhead
2 weeks ago#3
@ChocoboDreams now I'm curious about octopath anyone in there that's useful besides this primrose? (Hope I spelled her name right) and if not what's so good about her?

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
2 weeks ago#4
5,000 lapis for a random guaranteed rainbow is always a trap. It may be useful for very new players but should be avoided by everyone else.

We have/are getting a number of 5* EX tickets from the 3rd Anniversary anyway.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 weeks ago#5
@Unit3d oh, when?

I did one draw and got D. Fina #3 and CG Nichol #2 so I am pleased.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: supersi

supersi
2 weeks ago#6
I got first Ellsperis and got Onimaru+ and 6th LM fina...

Really like the max cactuars and moogles though, always nice to have

Is Onimaru+ good?
Si - taking over the world 1 place at a time

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
2 weeks ago#7
SSJPabs posted...
@Unit3d oh, when?

I meant from the third anniversary summons that have gone and the ones we would still have, I think it’s safe to say that most would have gotten/ will be getting a handful of 5* tickets from the coin summons. Spending hard earned lapis (5,000 at that) for a random rainbow isn’t something I’d recommend. Better used for completing a step-up instead.

User Info: Songi

Songi
2 weeks ago#8
supersi posted...
I got first Ellsperis and got Onimaru+ and 6th LM fina...

Really like the max cactuars and moogles though, always nice to have

Is Onimaru+ good?

It's the best weapon outside Akstar STMR for Ellesperis. Since she wants a 2handed katana for the juicy damage variance. If you don't have her 7* or Akstar 7* you can hold off upgrading it to the plus version.

I pulled on the trap and got a 2nd Elena. No complaints here.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
2 weeks ago#9
Unit3d posted...
SSJPabs posted...
@Unit3d oh, when?

I meant from the third anniversary summons that have gone and the ones we would still have, I think it’s safe to say that most would have gotten/ will be getting a handful of 5* tickets from the coin summons. Spending hard earned lapis (5,000 at that) for a random rainbow isn’t something I’d recommend. Better used for completing a step-up instead.

Fingers crossed. Didn't get a single 5* EX ticket from the anniversary tickets, so I'm hoping for better luck with this round.
Taste the happy, Michael!

MRsleepyhead
2 weeks ago#10
salpetriere posted...
Unit3d posted...
SSJPabs posted...
@Unit3d oh, when?

Fingers crossed. Didn't get a single 5* EX ticket from the anniversary tickets, so I'm hoping for better luck with this round.

I wish ya the best of luck. Gonna wait for it to reach 100 then go for it and hope for the best.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. That anniversary follow up banner's a trap right?