• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anniversary Follow-up not as good as it seems...

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#21
Yeah, 20 coins = one reward, so 160 coins = one platinum. I have a 4* EX from the gold one... so I wonder what the odds are for Good goodies.
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: gamerguy548

gamerguy548
1 month ago#22
Yeah i wasted a 20 coin draw to see, and...... 20 lapis. Definitely gonna wait until i have enough for the platinum draw
Ditto? Ditto, you provincial putz?!
FFBE friend code: 875781075 XB: TactfulSnake351

User Info: Throwaway69

Throwaway69
1 month ago#23
Got 100 lapis on my first summon.

20 and 100 lapis shouldn’t even be in the summon pool in this banner lol

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#24
My alt pulled a STMR ticket with the 20 before today, so that's something...
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 month ago#25
Rates are said to be pretty bad on the gold one, haven't tried it, only going to on my last <120 coins.

From the ticket one, haven't received a single thing of any note, a few 3* EX tickets were the best thing. Not complaining, and not all that surprising or disappointing either all things considered. Frankly, even with the 1.6k tickets or whatever I'm going to get, I'd be pretty surprised to get more than 1-2 5* EX tickets from that summon in particular.
Manage your expectations.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#26
I got a 5* EX, the only got trash reward I hot from gold so far. I've used all coins on gold pulls so far

Livid Shantotto #1 sigh.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Hudaki

Hudaki
1 month ago#27
I got a Moogle Prism and a 5* Select Ticket at the same time on my last pull for the previous 3rd Anniversary ticket summons. I feel like it all depends on a person's luck with RNG taken into account. I am pretty certain the platinum one holds better rates and chances at better items, but again, most likely it depends on a person's luck with RNG taken into account.

Be wary and smart.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anniversary Follow-up not as good as it seems...
  • Topic Archived