• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anniversary Follow-up not as good as it seems...

User Info: Songi

Songi
1 month ago#1
Just tested the Gold banner to see how prizes were distributed. Only a single chest of 100 lapis popped out. Nothing more.

Suffice to say, don't expect to have much if anything from summoning on these banners.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

User Info: HarmoniousTerra

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#2
How can you say this without mass summoning lol? I get good stuff always when releasing it all at once which will be end of this month. Patience is a virtue. That's the reward.
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 month ago#3
A little bit what I was expecting. Quality over quantity I guess. On the other hand I was not expecting the bonus itema from the ticket summon other than coins so that was a nice bonus

User Info: Songi

Songi
1 month ago#4
Just making sure everyone knows what to expect. The token pulls only generate one of the items on the banner. So if you have 10 pulls total for platinum you're getting 10 items total.

I can imagine someone ending up with nothing but STMR tickets at the end of the month...scary.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
1 month ago#5
HarmoniousTerra posted...
How can you say this without mass summoning lol? I get good stuff always when releasing it all at once which will be end of this month. Patience is a virtue. That's the reward.
I want to agree to this, as I usually don't complain about stuff like this, but mass summoning means we'll get a few nice things among a sea of s***.
Snappers and megacites? A 3* EX ticket? Yawn.

I mean, it's not going to cost me anything, and hopefully I WILL get good stuff down the line, but I'm no longer excited to use those tickets in mid-late August.

Edit: I'm complaining about the regular banner, not the gold/platinum banner. I did have a feeling it would be a single reward per pull, though.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827 | Mario Maker 2 ID: TXB-022-6HF

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
1 month ago#6
I got 20 lapis. Yay.

Will try again when I can do 10 summons at once.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
1 month ago#7
HarmoniousTerra posted...
I get good stuff always when releasing it all at once which will be end of this month. Patience is a virtue. That's the reward.

Placebo.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 month ago#8
Well that's exactly what the news stated imo and how most people understood it.

It's also why saving the coins and doing as many platinum summons as possible is probably the way to go, as the worst case on the platinum banner is still a lot better than the gold one.

User Info: fantasyste

fantasyste
1 month ago#9
20 lapis ahahahahahahha

Well my coins will directly go on the 160 coins banner
Chain with my Fryevia!

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 month ago#10
So one single pull gave one single prize and one of the «better» ones at that.

Sorry, but I don’t really see what’s wrong here. 20 coins = one pull = one prize.
Taste the happy, Michael!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anniversary Follow-up not as good as it seems...
  • Topic Archived