• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Fan Festa 10+1 banner results

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
1 month ago#1
With the new upgrades to hit these units, and the guaranteed 5* banner, who all is pulling? What are you pulling for? What did you get?

Prior to pulling, I had a 7* Beryl and a 7* Circe w/ 50% towards her STMR. My target was 1 Circe, 2 Beryl, and 1 Malphasie (for her tmr).

I pulled 3 times...
1st 10+1 - 2x Beryl & 2x Ellesperis
2nd 10+1 - 1x Malphasie, 2x Beryl, 1x Ellesperis
3rd 10+1 - 1x Beryl

9 rainbows in 3x pulls was amazing. I would have liked a Circe Stmr, but I'm okay with what I got.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Shared units: Navi, Beatrix, Regina, Folka, Ace
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Golbez

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 month ago#2
Is this for the paid 5000 bundle?
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
1 month ago#3
JRPG posted...
Is this for the paid 5000 bundle?

Yep
\_o__/
Dragon Ball Dokkan IGN: MikeGFQ

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#4
Since we are getting a lot of lapis this month, and I would like 3 of the 5 units, I bought one. Got Myra #1 and Beryl #4. Really happy with that, not pushing my luck further though, 2 rainbows for 5k is great, next 15k would likely only be the 3 guaranteed rainbows, lol. Plus I'm saving for Lenna.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: Francis2108

Francis2108
1 month ago#5
Laws_of_Woo posted...
With the new upgrades to hit these units, and the guaranteed 5* banner, who all is pulling? What are you pulling for? What did you get?

Prior to pulling, I had a 7* Beryl and a 7* Circe w/ 50% towards her STMR. My target was 1 Circe, 2 Beryl, and 1 Malphasie (for her tmr).

I pulled 3 times...
1st 10+1 - 2x Beryl & 2x Ellesperis
2nd 10+1 - 1x Malphasie, 2x Beryl, 1x Ellesperis
3rd 10+1 - 1x Beryl

9 rainbows in 3x pulls was amazing. I would have liked a Circe Stmr, but I'm okay with what I got.

I'm pretty sure the rate are much higher than usual. I'm usually very unlucky but I bought the bundle 3 times and I got a quadruple rainbow twice and a triple rainbow once, that's incredible. A lot of people are reporting the same so it's not just me.

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
1 month ago#6
Its the same as the heroes banner, rates r through the roof.

Im tempted to do at least one for circe and beryl.
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: trooper546

trooper546
1 month ago#7
Got a Myra (1st one) and a 3rd Ellesperis. Don't know what to make of that..
Here is the soul of a man. Here in this place for the taking. Clothed in white, stand in the light .Here is the soul of a man
~ ktid ~

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#8
I don't think I'll do this, but one of those 5* tickets we got today was Ellesperis #3... one away from dat amazing STMR!

EDIT:

Holey Moley, You get a Bolting Strike move! And YOU get a Bolting Strike move!

Damn, everyone has it now... Ellesperis's DR moves are either BS or AR now... and the Gravitation Cannon one is different... that ones a tad annoying since it could chain with 2B.
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Beast25

Beast25
1 month ago#9
Wow the in game banner doesn't say that it has increased rates( not sure bout the drop rates sheet) but based on what u guys are getting it sounds good. I don't have the lapis to really pull much tho lol and I already have 7* malph and Circe so I don't want to get stuck with a third atm.
FFBE : 851 251 255 / buli89 / WKN, Loren, Zargabaath, Malphasie and some more

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
1 month ago#10
I just pulled the following with one attempt, after scrounging up all of the lapis I could get:

2x Circe (three copies total now)
1x Myra (second copy)
1x Malphasie (first copy)

Judging from this topic and the one on reddit...

https://old.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/c92e3y/rates_arent_posted_for_the_fan_festa_bundle_101/

The rates are almost certainly boosted. I've had horrid luck with the banner 10+1s for quite a while now (six rounds of the 3rd Anniversary 9+2 only giving me guaranteed rainbows, full laps of featured character step-ups doing the same, etc.), so that would explain my haul here. Either way, I wish I hadn't spent nearly all of my lapis on the 3rd Anniversary 9+2 now, after seeing how strong these characters have become and how high the rates appear to be.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Fan Festa 10+1 banner results
  • Topic Archived