• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So now that we have the "unofficial" data for SoM. I'll ask again lol

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
4 weeks ago#1
Are you pulling? - Results (63 votes)
Yup!
14.29% (9 votes)
Nothing has changed.. still skipping
36.51% (23 votes)
Originally was skipping but if the "unofficial" sources hold up.. I'm pulling
4.76% (3 votes)
Undecided before... Still undecided now
7.94% (5 votes)
Yuffie/Zack when?
11.11% (7 votes)
Esther/Zeno >
22.22% (14 votes)
That's a funny way of spelling Akstar! Shout-out to Reaper lol
3.17% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Let's see if there's been a change of heart lol
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 weeks ago#2
I want Randi, but Flammie is a troll unit
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
4 weeks ago#3
If this had been the other Mana units I might have, but for Randi and trash dragon? Meh
Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
4 weeks ago#4
Irony posted...
I want Randi, but Flammie is a troll unit

Not as a support. She is surprisingly competent if you basically never attack with her. Of the two Randi is definitely the weaker as his value dies with FD.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
4 weeks ago#5
Seeing how I already got one Randi from the first SoM and I don't have Esther and Zebo.

I know he doesn't powercreep those two but at least I would have a strong AT chainer if I can get a dupe!

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
4 weeks ago#6
still not pulling, but since I have two randi's before. And I only boosted him since I had already done most of the stuff for his 6 star. His status ailments and element resistances are nice and means he won't be as affected by elemental tetris as other units will be. But all that does is close the gap.

Also I know the 15 man thing is coming.

But still not pulling.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

Da1N02
4 weeks ago#7
wyldman11 posted...
still not pulling, but since I have two randi's before. And I only boosted him since I had already done most of the stuff for his 6 star. His status ailments and element resistances are nice and means he won't be as affected by elemental tetris as other units will be. But all that does is close the gap.

But still not pulling.

I thought 15 man was a rumor so that's a real thing!?

Also I'm undecided on whether I should pull this banner... Yuffie is more than likely next month and I still need to reboot on the resources after the 1 lap for Aerith. I went tough *only F2P resources lol* for Randi the 1st time around and got nothing

I'm also torn whether I should go after Aerith STMR and to 7* Nanaki.. I could UoC both and call it a day but Zeno came out of the heavens on the 5* EX from the fountain of tickets and debating on UoCing him while I already have Esther...
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

wyldman11
4 weeks ago#8
Da1N02 posted...
wyldman11 posted...

But still not pulling.

Also I'm undecided on whether I should pull this banner... Yuffie is more than likely next month and I still need to reboot on the resources after the 1 lap for Aerith. I went tough *only F2P resources lol* for Randi the 1st time around and got nothing

I'm also torn whether I should go after Aerith STMR and to 7* Nanaki.. I could UoC both and call it a day but Zeno came out of the heavens on the 5* EX from the fountain of tickets and debating on UoCing him while I already have Esther...

Yeah 15 man is a real thing, we are in the second version of it third release of it so you have time to get through the higher stages. If you watch or have watched Sinzar's videos the ones titled Tower BXX are the later stages in the fifteen mans.

Granted the second iteration of it you can use any of three parties you setup, so you can pretty much get by with only two one being magic damage focused the other being physical (tanks etc being another issue).

Da1N02
4 weeks ago#9
wyldman11 posted...
Da1N02 posted...
wyldman11 posted...

But still not pulling.

Yeah 15 man is a real thing, we are in the second version of it third release of it so you have time to get through the higher stages. If you watch or have watched Sinzar's videos the ones titled Tower BXX are the later stages in the fifteen mans.

Granted the second iteration of it you can use any of three parties you setup, so you can pretty much get by with only two one being magic damage focused the other being physical (tanks etc being another issue).

Oh ok I remember the towers now but I didn't think they were 15 man.. I looked at Sinzar's recent video and it does look interesting that you're on a time limit each round

Can't wait for that challenge

wyldman11
4 weeks ago#10
Da1N02 posted...
wyldman11 posted...
Da1N02 posted...
wyldman11 posted...

But still not pulling.

Oh ok I remember the towers now but I didn't think they were 15 man.. I looked at Sinzar's recent video and it does look interesting that you're on a time limit each round

Can't wait for that challenge

It's easy to forget slash skip over because , it has three common knicknames, 15 man, tower event and something else II can't quite think of all of the sudden.

during the first release not many went into the second 'half' of it, because each round you were locked into the party you had to take, and there was little to know hint at what you needed for each of the three fights till you got in there and found out you wasted energy. When it came back months later they changed it to where you could swap out the three parties (whole party), and even do it at the start of any round. With a free star attached to it, and it coming back multiple times (saved progress) more have done it since than but well other things.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So now that we have the "unofficial" data for SoM. I'll ask again lol
  • Topic Archived