• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Your most used unit (Ever, not currently).

User Info: Blake09

Blake09
1 month ago#1
What's the unit you used most at one point during this game and they seemed to be in your party for months and months if not years before they finally got taken out.

Mine is prob Noctis, was such a huge boost to my team when I got him even if he was nerfed, can't remember when he did get replaced but it was after he got un-nerfed.

HM's: Elza and Ayaka, Elza was my 1st 5* ever and her breaks carried me early on when events were still hard.
Ayaka, nuff said, still a top tier healer, can't do much besides that but for pure heals still gets the job done and then some.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#2
Probably Tilith.

I didn't get Tilith at the first BF banner but the rerun althought that was perfecting timing when she get to shine once her 6* form was out.

By the time reraiser healers come out like Ayaka and LM Fina, this game really doesn't want me to get one of those! Seriously, I used ALOT of tickets and lapis for them!

Tilith was finally dethrone when I gotten Ayaka from Folka banner which her banner came out several months ago!!!

So I was still using her far beyond her expiration. Still I was super glad on getting Ayaka as she served as one of the mvp in the Arms trials (dc white magic was handy like reraising and healing)!

I swear I gonna throw a fit if I don't get a single WoL Lenna (I will uoc her out of salt at the worst case scenario)!

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 month ago#3
Xon
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#4
Probably Warrior of Light or Trance Terra. They were in heavy rotation for a very long time.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: ahriman505

ahriman505
1 month ago#5
Reaper_ExE posted...
Xon
ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 month ago#6
Xon. Or Orlandeau.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: pachinpu

pachinpu
1 month ago#7
Overall I think probably CG Fina. She can do different things other than just healing and with some equipment tweaks she's kinda useful for missions.
FFBE: 695.557.415

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#8
Maritime Strategist Nichol
I started last year in June and got him on his banner and he's rarely not been in my team since.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 month ago#9
I want to say Refia, but it’s probably Ayaka or Landu. Or Xon.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
1 month ago#10
Probably 2B. Got her on her original banner, then replaced her for Tidus when he got enhancements and now she's back and is still my main damage dealer after she got her 7*
Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Your most used unit (Ever, not currently).
  • Topic Archived