You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#1
How did you do?

Assuming you're pulling for Aerith or Red XIII this time around, how did it go?

Get what you want? Get what you don't want? Get yet another *insert troll rainbow here* that makes you question your existence?!

Well share your tales of joy or tales of woe here!
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Beastx16

Beastx16
1 week ago#2
Got 1 Aerith, and 7* Nanaki + 4th Lid, 1st Nyx, Crimson, and Ramza in 1 lap+1 step and 45 tickets. Pretty happy, wanted 7* Aerith but I will UOC if the ffvii premium ticket doesn't get me the second one
FFBE: 311,223,506

User Info: Janiln

Janiln
1 week ago#3
Only used tickets; about 14 or so trying to get another Barrett or two. I got a rainbow and thought the game was trolling me since I'm not a big FF7 fanboy. But no, it was trolling me with another Elfreeda. I'm annoyed since I could have used a second Marshall Glove six months ago, but... eh, new 7*, so I can't complain.
"A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men.
" - Willy Wonka

User Info: gilgamesh99

gilgamesh99
1 week ago#4
5+1 EX, ~20 reg tickets, 8 4-star, 1 10% ticket. 0 Rainbows of any type. Cold streak is alive and kickin' still.

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
1 week ago#5
gilgamesh99 posted...
5+1 EX, ~20 reg tickets, 8 4-star, 1 10% ticket. 0 Rainbows of any type. Cold streak is alive and kickin' still.

Not here. Just from a few tickets again I got 3rd Luneth (yay to his STMR almost), 9th Olive lol but her 2nd STMR can come in handy and 1st Aerith from ticket.
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "

User Info: pachinpu

pachinpu
1 week ago#6
1 lap of step-up, extra step for the FFVII 5* ticket, and about 30 tickets got me 3 Nanaki and 1 Aerith, plus a bunch of off-banner rainbows :| Not sure if I'm gonna chase the second Aerith yet.
FFBE: 695.557.415

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#7
1 step up and 12 tickets nabbed me 1 Nanaki and 3 Aerith

Deciding whether I want to do the extra step for the 5* ticket today or after we get next week's news

I definitely want to try for Aerith STMR and 7* Nanaki

Honorable mention: Also got a 2nd Aranea so 7* it is lol
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Nylarx

Nylarx
1 week ago#8
Cait Sith: "Hey you!! What're you lookin' so down for!?"

Because I pulled you! :/

User Info: IdTheDestroyer

IdTheDestroyer
1 week ago#9
1 full step up, 2x5+1 tickets, about 7x rare tix, 8x4* tix and 2x10% 5* tix got me 1 Aerith, 1st Sieghard, 1st Ignis, 2nd Veritas of light. Gonna do the 1st step again for that 30% ticket in a bit.
XBL:IdTheDestroyer8 PSN:IdTheDestroyer
Friend code: SW-2551-8282-8233

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 week ago#10
Already have a ton of barrets, and don’t feel the need for a newer healer yet, so not pulling.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]