• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. After enhancements, Sephiroth is better with TDH or DH?

User Info: fantasyste

fantasyste
4 weeks ago#1
Asking this for knowing if I should get his TMR. Masamune.
Having already Onimaru.
Chain with my Fryevia!

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
4 weeks ago#2
TDH
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
4 weeks ago#3
Both of those weapons are 1-handed, so TDH vs DH is irrelevant. His TMR is better than Onimaru for anyone, not just him.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
4 weeks ago#4
Well, you're obviously going to want his own tmr for his passive, as you do with most 7* units. Aside from that, the only difference between DH and TDH, is that TDH can be used with 2 handed weapons. But the increase is the same regardless.

As for DH vs DW? While he does get more TDW in his kit, not sure on the numbers, he doesn't have the cap increase. And with his upcoming W-cast/T-cast abilities, DH seems to be the way to go.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: Nagi or Beatrix
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Kuja

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
4 weeks ago#5
TDH.
his trust ability only gives 50% ATK, 20% DEF/MAG/SPR and all elements res by 10%.
but the only 2-hand Katana is Akstar's STMR, and it's better on himself, not Sephiroth.

if the question was DH vs DW, then DH no doubt.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
4 weeks ago#6
Hmm, i was planning on running dkc's stmr, disparate swordsman, legendary guardian and multi-melee master in the ability slots with as much attack as possible in the equipment slots.

However I was intending to use muramasa instead of masamune because of a better IW roll and higher atk stat.

Should i be running seph's tmr through IW before it ends? Or am i safe sticking with muramasa?
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
4 weeks ago#7
What I like about Sephiroth is precisely his tankiness thanks to passives such as his TMR's or Legendary Hero, so I think is worth the use of Masamune.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
4 weeks ago#8
He can't do Octoslash without his own TMR. AND his TMR has Doublehand as an ability, so it's setting you up for Doublehand instead of True Doublehand. It's just without this enhancement, DW tended to work out better due to a lack of W-ability.
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
4 weeks ago#9
so in the end this problem only leads to Masamune Vs Ashen Ember.
if you have the TDH Katana, Ashen Ember, then you would have someone else who is better at handling it, which is Akstar.
that leaves us with the Masamune, which is DH not TDH.
so the conclusion is clear, DH Sephiroth with his own TMR is the way to go.

unless if you're going crazy route with TDH Greatsword, which I don't recommend because losing too much passives.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
4 weeks ago#10
Have to wait for the numbers, maybe he gets a ton of TDW passives.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. After enhancements, Sephiroth is better with TDH or DH?
  • Topic Archived