• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Sephiroth Enhancements!

User Info: Seifer05

Seifer05
3 weeks ago#1
With his enhancements where will they put him in the meta with Akstar, Esther, and Zeno?
IGN: Seifer GL-096 708 413
7*: Hyoh, Orlandeau, DV, Tidus, Nyx, Squall, TT, Wilhelm, A Rain, Ayaka, Malphasie

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
3 weeks ago#2
Nowhere near Esther and Zeno. Closer to Akstar, but still not to his level.
Sephiroth has kind of an unreliable triple unlock since it's tied to counters and/or his cooldown which is only available on turn 5. Still, he'll be good against enemies weak to light or dark.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: Master_Arbiter4

Master_Arbiter4
3 weeks ago#3
BarefootX posted...
Sephiroth has kind of an unreliable triple unlock since it's tied to counters and/or his cooldown which is only available on turn 5. Still, he'll be good against enemies weak to light or dark.

One of his abilities unlocks it for (3?) turns. No CD (I didn't think) or anything.
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 weeks ago#4
Master_Arbiter4 posted...
BarefootX posted...

One of his abilities unlocks it for (3?) turns. No CD (I didn't think) or anything.

Tragic end is the one that unlocks it and it's a CD ability so every 5 turns you can use it
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
3 weeks ago#5
BarefootX posted...

tragic end is his cd skill that is available on turn 5

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
3 weeks ago#6
Hitori_Roku posted...
BarefootX posted...

So, he can T-cast for 3 turns every 5 turns?
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 weeks ago#7
DungNgo88 posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
BarefootX posted...

While it says 3 turns it counts the turn you use Tragic End so realistically it's T-cast for 2 turns every 5 turns.
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
3 weeks ago#8
DungNgo88 posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
BarefootX posted...

reliably, yes. if he gets hit then he could counter that turn with a triple cast unlock

User Info: Seifer05

Seifer05
3 weeks ago#9
N-K-S posted...
DungNgo88 posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
BarefootX posted...

While it says 3 turns it counts the turn you use Tragic End so realistically it's T-cast for 2 turns every 5 turns.

Damn I was hoping for a little more out of him.
IGN: Seifer GL-096 708 413
7*: Hyoh, Orlandeau, DV, Tidus, Nyx, Squall, TT, Wilhelm, A Rain, Ayaka, Malphasie

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
3 weeks ago#10
Nobody knows for sure since it was already hinted his enhancements will be different than JP.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Sephiroth Enhancements!
  • Topic Archived