You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Finally feeling that game fatigue after reading next week's cycle

User Info: AsianSuperman

AsianSuperman
1 week ago#1
Raid, weapon world, bonus stages, and not to mention trying to keep up with the arena.. some of us only get 30 minute lunch breaks ya know.. and would rather spend it eating and socializing.

What where they thinking?!
Proud finalist along with my wife at the 2017 FF Brave Exvius NYC Fan Festa.

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 week ago#2
Bonus stages aren't that bad. Run each of them once and done. Raids are pretty tiring though.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#3
There's been plenty of times I do what I can based on what I prioritize and that's that

I'll let orbs and NRG stay maxed if I don't have time lol.. That's why I never feel burnout from this game.. when a person stops playing this game hardcore.. you'll feel a weight lift off your shoulders

Not nearly the amount as quitting altogether but a weight nevertheless lol
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#4
Its worse for me. I still want to grind on orbs and item world, but cant do it efficiently thanks to toddler. Hes cost me at least 16% trust moogles so far. And king LB pots. Li'l bastard.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#5
SSJPabs posted...
Its worse for me. I still want to grind on orbs and item world, but cant do it efficiently thanks to toddler. Hes cost me at least 16% trust moogles so far. And king LB pots. Li'l bastard.

Once he trusts you 100% throw him in the mixer.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#6
DerDoDo posted...
SSJPabs posted...

Once he trusts you 100% throw him in the mixer.

Good plan!
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#7
Yeah, I have two 15 minute breaks (usually on the phone though) and a 30 minute one... so... IW can wait longer due to it having 10 orbs, but arena/raid will be dicey. I'll probably cut back on arena since I can't get rid of defense pots fast enough :P
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: fubar00000

fubar00000
1 week ago#8
AsianSuperman posted...
Raid, weapon world, bonus stages, and not to mention trying to keep up with the arena.. some of us only get 30 minute lunch breaks ya know.. and would rather spend it eating and socializing.

What where they thinking?!

AND a KM event. I’m pooped. I’ll never get around to Asura and BofD2.
BF: 6733484975
FFBE: 815 791 935. FFRK: WoHG

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#9
I guess I should be greatful that my new job give me two 15 minutes break and an hour for 9 hour shift.

Granted, I still agreed that gatcha games like these don't really consider players with full time jobs or have less free times compared to a kid or teen!

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 week ago#10
No need to do more than 10 arena orbs a day and like half of them you can forfeit and still hit top 30k which is all that really matters.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Finally feeling that game fatigue after reading next week's cycle