• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. (opinion) Limited units should outclass regular units.

User Info: Render9

Render9
3 weeks ago#1
You're putting forth resources on something you may or may not get, with a UOC not an option.
Content can already be cleared with regular units, so it should be a small boost in power to get people to pull.
I don't see why Citan isn't up there in terms of Esther strength. At this point I'm hoping for a Maria tomorrow for the sprite alone, then I'll save until the next limited units while using UOCs.
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
3 weeks ago#2
trend seems to be that they either do outclass regular units, or they have very good tmr/stmr

in the case of citan I suppose it's the latter, but would have been both if not for esthers existence
Manage your expectations.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
3 weeks ago#3
If he had been released on time this would have been the case.

I think part of the problem is they don't want to be too obvious in wanting you to pull on limited time units.

Of course the whole summon fest thing that comes just destroys that whole notion.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
3 weeks ago#4
I’m of the opinion GLEX units should always outclass JP units

Render9
3 weeks ago#5
Sinamoi posted...
trend seems to be that they either do outclass regular units, or they have very good tmr/stmr

in the case of citan I suppose it's the latter, but would have been both if not for esthers existence

Fair point, what took them this long?
I mean, I didn't have the lapis before, but still.
Edit: whoops, quoted wrong person

Citan's still good, though, just locked to wind and water, right?

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
3 weeks ago#6
Caliberpoo posted...

That horse has been dead for months, you seriously need to quit kicking it at this point.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
3 weeks ago#7
Render9 posted...
Sinamoi posted...

Fair point, what took them this long?
I mean, I didn't have the lapis before, but still.
Edit: whoops, quoted wrong person

Citan's still good, though, just locked to wind and water, right?

The holiday's always mess up the schedule.

And this time the player created units came into affect some also.

Oddly this year we also haven't so far gotten back to back to back raids. We should have gotten the orders raid this month.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

Render9
3 weeks ago#8
ShadedOne posted...
Caliberpoo posted...

That horse has been dead for months, you seriously need to quit kicking it at this point.

It does make sense, though, doesn't it?
Japan gets a lot more resources, so global has less to work with to use in the game.
So less, but better, would equal it out?
Just spitballing

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
3 weeks ago#9
Render9 posted...
ShadedOne posted...
Caliberpoo posted...

Japan gets a lot more resources, so global has less to work with to use in the game.
Just spitballing

jp doesn't get the foresight of what unit to pull because they don't know if next week's unit severly powercreep the current one

citan powercrept by akstar in a short period. cg lighting powercreeping the tdh meta but gets immediately powercrept hard by bartz in 1 month. likewise cg terra losing out to cg majin fina in less than a month

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
3 weeks ago#10
Render9 posted...
ShadedOne posted...
Caliberpoo posted...

Just spitballing

I was mostly referencing Caliberpoo's constant "Team GLEX beats X boss" posts, even though thousands of team comps can pull off the same thing. He killed that horse long ago, now he's moved on to the torture/snuff film range.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. (opinion) Limited units should outclass regular units.
  • Topic Archived