• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ahriman505

ahriman505
4 weeks ago#11
I like a good mix of units on my list but I don't really care what other people put up. If I absolutely need something specific I'm sure people on here will help with that.

As far as units I put up go, if I don't have a good bonus unit I'll usually just throw up my Tiana for no other reason than I like that klutz.
ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
4 weeks ago#12
I try to put up what i think people could use, I have no Easter units to share so I've got a zargabaath up atm that can solo eggstinction lgd.
Usually I'll share a unit setup for a trial or at least a unit with enough immunities to use in a trial.
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
4 weeks ago#13
Voted for utility, like Lotus Fina with the Summer Whip and then read the rest of the post lol, thank you. With all the enrgy consuming running events I couldn't find time (and energy) for trials really, but I appreciate your Fina!. After dealing with the pain of knowing that Akstar is nowhere to be seen and lapis burning a hole in my pockets I did one lap of the easter event yesterday and got 3 Sylvie and 1 Esther (f***) so at least I have a new support to try neo Gilg on the near future.

About the friend list I dont mind a mix of units and RARE, hard to get stuff like the Summer Whip which is a neccesity for us f2plgbt that have to deal with neo Gilg without Cid.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
4 weeks ago#14
A variety, all of the above. As long as you're trying it's good.

Examples of not trying:
50% bonus unit from an event 3 months ago
Unequipped unleveled tmr farming unit
No esper equipped

Not that I unfriend anyone for that, but it does about me a little.

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
4 weeks ago#15
I don't particularly care about who my friend unit it. i'll find some use for them. just as long as it's a useful unit or a suitable bonus unit.
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 VoD lead
  • Topic Archived