• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So the Easter units seem to always be strong....

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
3 weeks ago#11
wyldman11 posted...
I would posit all the holiday units have been strong, just the first Halloween one wasn't as strong (at the time) as they could have been.

Lol they made up for it though

Demon Rain, Lilith, Lucius are all beasts. Even still, even now

Dracu Asswell is passable
MGM Studios isn't Spielberg. Fox isn't George RR Martin. Square Enix isn't Hironobu Sakaguchi. Great game creators are who make great games, not companies

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
3 weeks ago#12
CarbonButtflap posted...
wyldman11 posted...
I would posit all the holiday units have been strong, just the first Halloween one wasn't as strong (at the time) as they could have been.

Year two we got Grimlord Sakura who was and is strong now.
and with their 7 stars the previous ones got a pretty nice boost, which is why I said at the time.

Initially Demon Rain and Draculasswell had the problem that gumi themselves hadn't really made any units yet, and they didn't want to overshadow upcoming units. They now have a better handle (not perfect) on how to make units.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
3 weeks ago#13
wyldman11 posted...
CarbonButtflap posted...
wyldman11 posted...

and with their 7 stars the previous ones got a pretty nice boost, which is why I said at the time.

Initially Demon Rain and Draculasswell had the problem that gumi themselves hadn't really made any units yet, and they didn't want to overshadow upcoming units. They now have a better handle (not perfect) on how to make units.

are we suddenly talking halloween units?
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
3 weeks ago#14
tortethetoast posted...
wyldman11 posted...
CarbonButtflap posted...
wyldman11 posted...

are we suddenly talking halloween units?

I like to call it a rabbit trail ;)

Just an addition to the I would say all the holiday units have been strong, nothing more nothing less.

I was like many others kind of surprised we didn't get an Easter event last year but I recall Easter was very early and bumped into other plans gumi had at the time.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
3 weeks ago#15
Means they officially promote pagan festivals across the world. Samhain, Yule, now Ostara etc... I know exactly what this is about but still loving FF no matter what.
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
3 weeks ago#16
p3pdrake posted...
Ricemills posted...
p3pdrake posted...
I dont remember the Easter units last yr lol who were they.....

maybe that's the joke?
no Easter units 2018. 2017 had Fryevia tho.

that explains it lol

Hey I was fooled lol as well. I was like wait a minute...
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 156

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
3 weeks ago#17
Well..... Uoc Akstar or esther hmmm
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 156

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
3 weeks ago#18
FinalBraveNUT posted...

If you have a 6* Esther you're good enough regardless. Getting a 7* Esther friend + your 6* is more damage than dual Akstar chaining.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Lucavi000

Lucavi000
3 weeks ago#19
FinalBraveNUT posted...

Why would you waste your time on a unit thats literally half as strong as one you already have half a 7 star for?

She's so easy to gear its stupid.

My Esther has 2830 attack, 15k HP, 600 def, 600 mp, +75% LB damage.

Stupid.
"Doesn't matter, still obtainable. You were wrong, simply admit it and apologize for your ignorance and s*** attitude." - Firemage7777 to SuperZay

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
3 weeks ago#20
Ive oneshotted a lot of trials I havent done before with just my 6* esther and a 7* friend, and it's funny. I cant wait to do the last step/UoC my dupe so I can wreck more trials that ive been ignoring for a good while
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
FFRK - (Elarra USB) SVp6
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So the Easter units seem to always be strong....
  • Topic Archived