• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Will these units last me 6+ months?

User Info: Nex9000

Nex9000
4 weeks ago#1
I currently have:
Heals = ayaka, cg fina, folka
Tank = wilhelm, awakened rain, sieghard, WKN
Support/Debuff = loren, bart, auron, sylvie, Yuraisha, CG nicho, Kryla
Damage dealers = 2 x hyoh
Mages = 2 x elly, 2 x trance terra, 2 x barbariccia

I went all in on this banner and only ended up with 2 esther. (ended up with 5 sylvies -_-)
So going to use up all my UoCs to get 2 x 7* esther.

Will my units be good enough till next year or so?
Or what units should i be aiming to pick up?
I was considering just saving for 2x CG terra when that drops (in september?)
Will I be fine without aerith or CG Charlotte? Or are they really important units to grab?

I have -tons- of elemental resist gear and stmrs so I don't think that should be a huge problem for me.

Thanks!

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
4 weeks ago#2
Why do you want a second Esther? She's probably going to be the #1 friend share for the next six months, so a dupe isn't going to be needed.

Nex9000
4 weeks ago#3
Chocobot posted...
Why do you want a second Esther? She's probably going to be the #1 friend share for the next six months, so a dupe isn't going to be needed.

I always prefer having my own dupes so i don't have to rely on friend units. Just a personal preference.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 weeks ago#4
Nex9000 posted...
Chocobot posted...

I always prefer having my own dupes so i don't have to rely on friend units. Just a personal preference.

Thats pretty impressive if you can gear 2, but I guess esther is strong with sub optimal gear. And yeah, you are loaded. THIS is a humble brag, not that other
thread.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
4 weeks ago#5
Esther will be great for the next 6 months if not longer. Sylvie's outlook is a bit more uncertain. Sylvie is certainly a great unit but future trials start to become very demanding on party composition and it may be hard to fit a unit like her in regularly.

Nex9000
4 weeks ago#6
My main concern is if my tanks/healers are ok.
Because I won't have UoC to get the new ones.

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
4 weeks ago#7
Nex9000 posted...

Are your tanks at 7-stars? You should be fine if you are.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
4 weeks ago#8
Nex9000 posted...

Based on what you listed, you'll be fine for a while. The next few trials are about gearing for resist so as long as you have a solid lineup, you're fine. You're not ready for Bloody Moon Kai but nobody on GL is other than maybe the whaliest of the whales. The unit that helps most in that fight is CG Folka & Citra. Beyond that, I can't really say as I stopped playing JP at that point.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
4 weeks ago#9
Aerith and 5* Lenna will be the best healers in the future.
Galuf and new WoL will be great tanks (WoL can heal with Curaja too for example)
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
4 weeks ago#10
Do you have a Yuna by any chance?
Just felt like pointing out that Yuna/Folka is a great combo for upcoming trials.

Other than that:
Fina (thanks to multiple upgrades) and Folka (thanks to enhancements) will last a long time. Yes, Aerith/Lenna are better but not necessarily needed.

Willy/Sieghard (mainly Sieghard) will also last you a long while still. While Galuf is an upgrade, he's not essential if you have Sieg. WoL is a lot more of a difference but he's easily 9 months away.
Consodering magic tanks, there you got a bit more of an "issue". CG Charlotte who's coming soon is a pretty huge upgrade over what you have but again, not essential.

Or the short version:
Yes, these will last you 6 months+. Probably closer to a year than 6 months actually.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Will these units last me 6+ months?
  • Topic Archived