• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Need pulling advice for new units

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
4 weeks ago#11
moot_sg posted...
Ok my turn to ask a question (I don’t want to start another pull thread): I kinda lucked into one Silvie and Esther each with a couple of tickets. I take it’s a good sign to run a lap?

Sure, and then UoC the other one if you don't get both 7*.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: JuJuBee

JuJuBee
4 weeks ago#12
Moot, depending on how much lapis you have saved, or whether you have a decent collection of UoC, I would suggest that getting one or both of them to 7 star is highly advisable, since so much of a unit's potency is locked behind 7*. If you do decide to do the step up, one other thing to consider is it takes 4 step up tickets to get a 5* (30% chance for on banner), so doing one lap and the first step of a 2nd for 28k you would get 1 guaranteed esther/silvie, 1 random 5* and 1 5* with a 30% chance of it being on banner.

Of course I might consider holding back if you don't have a ton of lapis saved up. I hate to fall below 25k, so I would consider either UoC or hoping for an off banner later down the road if you only have 20-30k lapis
FFBE ID: JuJuBee
Code: 269,668,113

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
4 weeks ago#13
Yeah I did the step up. Got a second Esther and a 6th Gladios (Guess I now have 2x 7-star Gladios AND his STMR, weee).

Now down to 13k lapis, wondering if I should do step 1 of lap 2 for the last 5-Star ticket.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
4 weeks ago#14
moot_sg posted...
Yeah I did the step up. Got a second Esther and a 6th Gladios (Guess I now have 2x 7-star Gladios AND his STMR, weee).

Now down to 13k lapis, wondering if I should do step 1 of lap 2 for the last 5-Star ticket.

those 2x Gladdy Daddys are said to come in handy in certain trials, so hang on to them :P

It's always better to only start a step up if you can finish it :P
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
4 weeks ago#15
moot_sg posted...

I would say do it. 4k lapis for guaranteed rainbow is not bad.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Need pulling advice for new units
  • Topic Archived