• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. don't forget about the enhancements

User Info: Sylverce

Sylverce
4 weeks ago#21
Rumar posted...
Asternex posted...
I have better breakers and mages, but that won't stop me from enhancing Prompto!
Lulu, I'm not so sure. I do like her sprite, and to me, that's a plus.
I already have a 7* Cid, and I have no attachment to Aranea. I have the gear for her, so the questions would be: does she offer something Cid doesn't?

125% demon, machine and undead killer.
90% sure she outdamages Cid quite a bit when any of these trigger.

Other than that, they both jump and kill things. Out side of killers they should be pretty close with Cid having the better mod but Aranea better flexibility and passives I think.

Don't have Cid, but I like Aranea and just got her to 7* like, last week? I'll enhance her soon also, but Lulu is next, and I need gil. About to catch up on the story event so I can make more progress on her.

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
4 weeks ago#22
Rumar posted...
Asternex posted...
I have better breakers and mages, but that won't stop me from enhancing Prompto!
Lulu, I'm not so sure. I do like her sprite, and to me, that's a plus.
I already have a 7* Cid, and I have no attachment to Aranea. I have the gear for her, so the questions would be: does she offer something Cid doesn't?

125% demon, machine and undead killer.
90% sure she outdamages Cid quite a bit when any of these trigger.

Other than that, they both jump and kill things. Out side of killers they should be pretty close with Cid having the better mod but Aranea better flexibility and passives I think.

Awesome, I'll keep that in mind.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 weeks ago#23
Well my imperfect chain with prompto and zarg got capped by Cid at 130 million. But I lack aranea's TMR and those 3* TMRs wings for him so upside is better. Exciting to be able to chain with breaker buffer without sacrificing a pod slot.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: DarkSentinel07

DarkSentinel07
4 weeks ago#24
Sylverce posted...
Nota214 posted...
Irony posted...
Lulu still sucks

Lulu got some really good enhancements. Flare fury giving 120% water imperil and triple black for the next 3 turns is going to let Lulu blow stuff up. 7x mod for flood and 16x for raging water is no joke. The only thing sad about her now is her lack of hp.

She's also easier to build thanks to the extra 90% magic they gave her in the enhancements. She'll still be a bit squishy, but that extra materia slot or two that just got freed up can now be hp or spirit.

Not saying she's great now, but I'm definitely happy with the changes. I'd have her maxed out already, but I ran out of gil doing Yuna's first ;-;

I totally agree, I think people are sleeping on Lulu just because the recent Q-cast mages. But those multipliers on Flood 7x and raging water 16x are definitely no joke seriously, they fixed her ultimate drawback which was unable to T-cast. She has extreme high MAG passives now as well as 120% imperil.
FFBE Player ID: Rune 258,171,268
Mainly sharing: TT 1.7+, Support unit or Event unit. Note: I also include stats immunity on them :)

User Info: fubar00000

fubar00000
4 weeks ago#25
I’m glad I don’t have anyone from this batch. I’m still working on the ones from 2 batches ago... we need more ways to get pures.
BF: 6733484975
FFBE: 815 791 935. FFRK: WoHG

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
4 weeks ago#26
Nota214 posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
i couldn't summarize what yuna can do in 1 or 2 sentences

She'll work out real nicely on Lich in 3 months.

Nice to know. I love my 7* Eiko so I thought Yuna would be forever 101 😂. Guess I'll level her then.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. don't forget about the enhancements
  • Topic Archived