• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. don't forget about the enhancements

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#1
while the new units are very good but this month's enhancements are pretty decent

aranea getting a 10x mod (cid has a 18.5x mod but is more of a hassle to use because it needs his cd buff) 1 turn delay timed jump and increases killers and jump mod buffs. she doesn't beat cid but she is decent

prompto being a decent breaker and support chainer

lulu getting a temporary triple magic through cd

and some stuff for yuna

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 month ago#2
Arane won this round:
+50% TDH, +50% jump damage, +60% Atk, +50% killers, great mod increase and changed to 1 turn without setup needed. Also when using her CD, her jump becomes a 12x mod. Wow.

Prompto I agree.

Lulu's triple is actually nicely long but Flood mods are still kinda bad, she's usable though.

Doing Yuna off as a "some stuff" is underselling her. Her enhancements are really good and make her a great support unit for upcoming trials.

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#3
Lulu still sucks
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#4
Rumar posted...
Arane won this round:
+50% TDH, +50% jump damage, +60% Atk, +50% killers, great mod increase and changed to 1 turn without setup needed. Also when using her CD, her jump becomes a 12x mod. Wow.

Prompto I agree.

Lulu's triple is actually nicely long but Flood mods are still kinda bad, she's usable though.

Doing Yuna off as a "some stuff" is underselling her. Her enhancements are really good and make her a great support unit for upcoming trials.

i couldn't summarize what yuna can do in 1 or 2 sentences

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 month ago#5
Hitori_Roku posted...

She'll work out real nicely on Lich in 3 months.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 month ago#6
Hitori_Roku posted...
Rumar posted...
Arane won this round:

Prompto I agree.

That's better :)
I really like how Yuna turned out, she needs a friend to have 24/7 break resist up though. Zargabaath comes to mind who has the dame issue, together they can keep it up now.
And more bulk and ele resistance which is great.

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 month ago#7
Irony posted...
Lulu still sucks

Lulu got some really good enhancements. Flare fury giving 120% water imperil and triple black for the next 3 turns is going to let Lulu blow stuff up. 7x mod for flood and 16x for raging water is no joke. The only thing sad about her now is her lack of hp.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 month ago#8
Prompto looks quite good, nice breaker and chainer.

Lulu gets nice magic boost now, 210% innate mag and 50% magic TDW or TDH.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: c_sunset

c_sunset
1 month ago#9
Looking forward to aranea's enhancements personally
FFBE global: 842,543,946 - hyoh/sophia/mamza/wknoel
SOA global: UD9T4VD3HX - h.victor

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#10
Looking forward to prompto zarg chains to set up Cid
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)