• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Please don't put the subservient on Esther.

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
4 weeks ago#1
She already deals 2k to herself every other turn and doesn't need another 2k on top of that. Suicide bunnies are not my fetish.

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
4 weeks ago#2
She absorbs lightning with her own TMR though, so she actually heals herself.
Corsair RM750i | Asrock Z270 Killer SLI | i7 7700k 4.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 1080ti Amp edition 11264MB | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2x8 GB DDR4 3000 Mhz | Acer Predator XB241H
(message deleted)

User Info: lightsword21

lightsword21
4 weeks ago#4
her tmr gives stormborne: Absorb lightning damage taken and her self damage is lightning based

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
4 weeks ago#5
I thought kickers noped it.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
4 weeks ago#6
Oh god this is perfect, she actually denies the subservient with her LB haha

Depending on how that triggers, this might be the best use ever for that pos materia :p

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
4 weeks ago#7
I bet this will be broken on release and subservient on Esther will make the game crash.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
4 weeks ago#8
I'm not sure her TM is actually the way to go on her and she may be better off with a TDH accessory instead.

Notable stats on her TM + TM ability give her 45 flat atk, 30% atk, and 45% LB damage. The LB damage increase will likely be additive with her 300% LB damage buff for a 15% increase in damage total. The 45 flat atk is only 20 more atk than a TDH accessory leaving the 30% atk as the real draw.

When taking everything into account, unless you're looking to absorb lightning damage (great for Ultros, btw) I don't think it's necessarily better than other alternatives.

User Info: joetex72

joetex72
4 weeks ago#9
ShadowGirlxox posted...
I bet this will be broken on release and subservient on Esther will make the game crash.

They can fix it now while maintenance is going.

But this is Gumi so...

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
4 weeks ago#10
but I like my bunnies.... pliable xD
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Please don't put the subservient on Esther.
  • Topic Archived