• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Can't see scorn of dark beasts...

User Info: LordAzai

LordAzai
1 month ago#1
So I thought I’d try to do scorn of the beats of the dark. It’s not showing up in either chambers...

I contacted Gumi and got a very cryptic message back stating it may be locked prior to maintenance, or that I need to complete previous trials to unlock it.

Nothing like that in the maintenance message and others don’t seem to have the same issues... so is mine just bugged?

All help welcome thanks!
Azai
FFBE ID: 278 692 388
Gimme dem rainbows!

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#2
LordAzai posted...
So I thought I’d try to do scorn of the beats of the dark. It’s not showing up in either chambers...

I contacted Gumi and got a very cryptic message back stating it may be locked prior to maintenance, or that I need to complete previous trials to unlock it.

Nothing like that in the maintenance message and others don’t seem to have the same issues... so is mine just bugged?

All help welcome thanks!
Azai

beat scorn of gilgamesh first

LordAzai
1 month ago#3
ok that makes sense thanks, i am not as attached to the game as I used to be so forgo reading a lot of the updates
Gimme dem rainbows!

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#4
They never should have done this whole "hide trials until you beat a certain one" thing. It's confusing so many people.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
1 month ago#5
jpridgen0 posted...
They never should have done this whole "hide trials until you beat a certain one" thing. It's confusing so many people.

Its bulls***. I have the units and gear to beat the crap of scorn of beasts of the dark but I cant have fun with it because I dont have the units to beat Gilga******.

"So we'll hide an easier trial behind one of the hardest trials so far" stupid idiots.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

LordAzai
1 month ago#6
Glad to know I’m not going crazy 😅

Yeah not managed to give Gilgamesh a proper go yet. Just wanna clear him to get him out the way and prep that katana for akstar
Gimme dem rainbows!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Can't see scorn of dark beasts...
  • Topic Archived