• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Crimson isn't good in his own story Bonus battle...

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
1 month ago#1
I read someone say Crimson was on par with Kurasame but I think that was a lie as his mods are low plus he can't switch between atk / mag as Kurasame can. Wish I had a second Crimson so I could compare the two.

Anyways I thought it was ironic that Crimson fails at his own debut event, reminds me of when Onion Knight arrived and was terrible at his King Mog event.
FFBE GL: Manowarr 555,298,936
"If you're already winning, you don't need to win more." - Howl

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
1 month ago#2
Manowarrior35 posted...
I read someone say Crimson was on par with Kurasame but I think that was a lie as his mods are low plus he can't switch between atk / mag as Kurasame can. Wish I had a second Crimson so I could compare the two.

Anyways I thought it was ironic that Crimson fails at his own debut event, reminds me of when Onion Knight arrived and was terrible at his King Mog event.

He still is hahaha
Randi 7* i'm waiting for you.......Hyoh can suck it.
ID #010.310.589

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
1 month ago#3
les4metal posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...

He still is hahaha

I remember in that event, some friends on my list built OK for mag and used Altena lol
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
1 month ago#4
DungNgo88 posted...
les4metal posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...

He still is hahaha

I remember in that event, some friends on my list built OK for mag and used Altena lol

See any high mag Crimson friends with Alterna?

Maybe Crimson will share OK's fate.
FFBE GL: Manowarr 555,298,936
"If you're already winning, you don't need to win more." - Howl

User Info: MelzezDoor

MelzezDoor
1 month ago#5
Don't see what good it did for his reputation but Gumi showed Crimson mercy releasing him before Akstar.

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 month ago#6
DungNgo88 posted...
les4metal posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...

He still is hahaha

that actually works, tho. chained capped OK dualcasting Alterna kills Heine.
although LGD difficulty didn't exist back then.

but that event is stupid indeed, OK has built in undead killer and the boss is undead, but it's immune to physical.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: gilgamesh99

gilgamesh99
1 month ago#7
Manowarrior35 posted...

If he's not a complete mismatch for it, I might post my 7* Crimson during the wave battle if you want to mess with him. Honestly, if he sucks, I won't care - I basically stole him. Got one on a ticket fishing for Kyanos and another on the freebie 5+1 EX ticket. Spent < 5 tickets and 0 lapis total so easy come / easy go. I'm mostly just happy to have his TMR, but hopefully he makes himself useful for 10 mins or so until Akstar's banner.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#8
DungNgo88 posted...
les4metal posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...

He still is hahaha

I had that friend too. Was quite frustrating :P
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
1 month ago#9
honestly, you cant compare mogking wavebattles with story event bonus stages.

OK was bad at his own mogking, but he was a good pull back then.
i still use him, he´s very versatile, has killers and can reach 2k atk with decent gear
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
1 month ago#10
Ricemills posted...
DungNgo88 posted...
les4metal posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...

He still is hahaha

that actually works, tho. chained capped OK dualcasting Alterna kills Heine.
although LGD difficulty didn't exist back then.

but that event is stupid indeed, OK has built in undead killer and the boss is undead, but it's immune to physical.

No OK love there indeed lol.
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Crimson isn't good in his own story Bonus battle...
  • Topic Archived