• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So, isn't prompto supposed to be REALLY good after enhancements?

User Info: gdawe14

gdawe14
4 weeks ago#21
Anyone that uses CG Nichol or SS Nichol, have options to bring a finisher if they equip Levi on another support unit

Both Nichols flood chain and the Levi flood skill actually imperils water so how about we use Nichol to imbue a finisher with water and then use him to cap the flood chains with a 50% water imperil

A very economic use of unit slots for some fights...5 supports and only 1 damage dealer...what an interesting concept

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
4 weeks ago#22
Da1N02 posted...
What people ultimately miss (or doesn't get enough credit) with Flood is that Leviathan has a move that imperils water and chains with Flood

Basically making any character a flood chainer.. Lulu is the strongest there is with the Flood chains.

I get that it isn't "meta" like every likes to pigeon hole themselves into but Flood chaining eases team comps VERY well!

AHEM.

- Circe
Randi 7* i'm waiting for you.......Hyoh can suck it.
ID #010.310.589

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
4 weeks ago#23
les4metal posted...
Da1N02 posted...
What people ultimately miss (or doesn't get enough credit) with Flood is that Leviathan has a move that imperils water and chains with Flood

Basically making any character a flood chainer.. Lulu is the strongest there is with the Flood chains.

I get that it isn't "meta" like every likes to pigeon hole themselves into but Flood chaining eases team comps VERY well!

AHEM.

- Circe

Oh yea lol.. #TeamGLEX BUT Circe does have to unlock that though but it is the strongest for sure

When Seabreeze Majin Fina can DC her CD skills...she might take the mantle lol

EDIT: Also Lulu's enhancements could increase her flood damage even more
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
4 weeks ago#24
wyldman11 posted...
A couple of notes about upcoming stuff.

It's a good idea to carry the ability to do more than one element in damage.

The reason the move to chaos wave is, a few one it's a skill and can't be silenced, has designated frames that can have an element and imperil slapped on them. The frames, basically the developers put themselves into a corner when they gave named black magic spells specific frames. If a new unit came out with a black magic called flood and it had different frames people would riot. Give the character a skill called Flood supremacy and water damage and chaos frames no one cries.

They could have also made more new moves that used the old frames.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: RndmNmber1

RndmNmber1
4 weeks ago#25
It seems Lulu did got Global upgrade, but the wiki and the news didn't mention it.

Magical Mog from 60% to 100%, Venus Crest get 60% max from 50% in Japan, Flare Fury can be enhanced in Global, and maybe Flood's modifier got upgraded too.
FFBE: 396127609

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
4 weeks ago#26
Da1N02 posted...
les4metal posted...
Da1N02 posted...

AHEM.

- Circe

Oh yea lol.. #TeamGLEX BUT Circe does have to unlock that though but it is the strongest for sure

When Seabreeze Majin Fina can DC her CD skills...she might take the mantle lol

EDIT: Also Lulu's enhancements could increase her flood damage even more

Enhanced LuLu + Circe = SUPER HIGH POWERED CHAINING! Water Elemental only. I know Lulu has an at least 100% Water Imperil. Could be a nuts combo when you set up Circe for the BIG CHAINS, Lulu is the perfect enabler as this as an incredible board power. Just saying.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: IneptZzz

IneptZzz
4 weeks ago#27
Da1N02 posted...
instead of always sticking to the "meta" script

why use something that;s three to four times less damage than other options if you have it?

no one uses flood for a reason, maybe like 8 people in all of ffbe

if that's your best mage for chaining well guess what people will just physical chain instead for more.

gotta stop acting like a snowflake thinking you're reinventing the wheel just because you/someone takes flood when it's literally among the worst options available.

just because you choose NOT to use flood doesn't mean you are following a meta script, it's called using your brain and using something better.

hell if that's the case and you want to step outside the box, why even chain at all? don't use chain units ever, be none meta, go outside the box of what everyone is doing

just take solo or duo dps units with finisher skillls, each just hitting once, 0 chains,

sounds like good avice you should follow it's a non meta script right, stop using chainers Dan1 c:
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So, isn't prompto supposed to be REALLY good after enhancements?
  • Topic Archived