• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 7* you didn't get at launch but gotten recently?

User Info: IneptZzz

IneptZzz
1 month ago#21
itperson posted...
You could always get 5*s. I'm sure there are horror stories of people pulling for Chizuru and ended up getting Duane.

Not true. Chizuru wasnt released at at launch and also she's a 4* base

User Info: Super_Krang

Super_Krang
1 month ago#22
I got my first Knighr Delita last month. He was the last launch 5* I didnt have at least one copy of.
PSN: Big-Mek
Now taste the mighty bison.

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 month ago#23
gilgamesh99 posted...
itperson posted...
IneptZzz posted...
Real vets played when 5* weren't possible to get from summoning

You could always get 5*s. I'm sure there are horror stories of people pulling for Chizuru and ended up getting Duane.

Yes. This happened to me. My first ever rainbow was a 5-star Rosa!

my first was Edge 5* and then some time later was Hayate 5*.
I had this hatred towards ninja units thanks for that.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: MMMCXIII

MMMCXIII
1 month ago#24
I can think of a couple examples for me. Noct is the first to come to mind. I missed his initial banner, and when he got featured again I pulled him off a daily literally like the following weekend after his KM event ended. I was salty af, but happy for the ring and a good arena unit. Second one came out of the Spring guaranteed 5k pulls for me yesterday.

Other one is Trance Terra. I just got my first of her this month, now that even her 7*'s relevance is waning. xD;;
PSN: Aoife_OBailey -- FFBE: Aoife, 505,220,935 -- Battle Tag: AoifeOBailey
Currently Playing: Octopath, FFBE, Overwatch

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 month ago#25
The most recent one for me was Malphasie. I had no luck on every banner she's been on, but then I get 2 of her from EX tickets; one from February's log in bonus, and one from March's.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: colter92

colter92
1 month ago#26
I got first Orlandeau about 3 months ago from a daily and two weeks later pulled another from a free pull.

Before Orlandeau I had a similar thing happen with Queen and Circe.
PSN: colter92 -- NA -- The Pact -- GM: Mastodon Crusaders
Master Crafter (Pre 1T) / Ambrosia ----- FFBE 246647326

User Info: Jaeger562

Jaeger562
1 month ago#27
I just got cloud 7 star a few days ago. I dont have any other finishers other than olive so im debating if hes worth leveling.
Gamer ID
FFBE: 198.800.381

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 month ago#28
Lila and Sephiroth. It’s really weird how both are from the same banner.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: itperson

itperson
1 month ago#29
IneptZzz posted...
itperson posted...

Not true. Chizuru wasnt released at at launch and also she's a 4* base

I don't see what part of what I said is not true except the part where the 5* people got was specifically Duane. When people were pulling back in the day getting a rainbow crystal would in theory slightly increase their odds of getting a good unit for the time like Chizuru, Wol, Roselia etc. as it has no chance of being a unit that capped at 4*s. Unfortunately, they still had a good chance of pulling a crappy unit that capped at 5* due to individual unit rates.

User Info: Crimson_Fang

Crimson_Fang
1 month ago#30
Rem. Two of them.
And then there's the announcement about the Battle of Judecca re-run.
Right after getting the second.

Coincidence?

Also, some other Off-Banner 7*s I got recently:
Merc Ramza (Really great guy; got me through so many Trials)
Ignis
Lila
Noctis
Tidus
A2 (Thanks to the Prism Shop)
Marie (Eh)
Don't cry over spilt milk. Let your cat lick it off instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 7* you didn't get at launch but gotten recently?
  • Topic Archived