• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 7* you didn't get at launch but gotten recently?

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#1
So today I got my 2nd Zargabaath from the standard daily summons which it so happened that was the same way how I got the first one a couple of months ago.

While I am happy using MS Nichol, Zargabaath does have his uses. For one thing I now got a 7* anti breaker which will sure be handy! Before I had to used Tilith or Yan for anti breaks.

Anyway I was wondering, have you ever gotten a 7* from just being paitence enough and just being lucky with rng (well not from the at launch) with the daily?

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#2
Lightning.

Everyone had been tripping over her for quite some time but I only ever got the rookie quest one.

Also got a 7* CG Lasswell recently whom I still wanted.
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: gilgamesh99

gilgamesh99
1 month ago#3
Tidus. Tried and failed on his banner. Then ended up with four rando's along the way and a damn helpful STMR. Go figure...

User Info: IneptZzz

IneptZzz
1 month ago#4
Real vets played when 5* weren't possible to get from summoning
(message deleted)

User Info: RndmNmber1

RndmNmber1
1 month ago#6
Delita.
I still missing the other first three 5*, Lightning, Dark Knight Cecil, and Ramza.
FFBE: 396127609

User Info: pachinpu

pachinpu
1 month ago#7
I got Orlandeau very late in the game, even though I tried to get him when he released. Then relatively recently all of a sudden I had 2 of him almost in a row :P

But admittedly this is not about 7* release, it's about unit release...
FFBE: 695.557.415

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#8
My most notable is Basch. Unfortunately I had already gotten Lilith, so it is always a tough choice on which to use, but I have leaned more towards Basch since Lilith's counters can screw up some boss fights.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#9
pachinpu posted...
I got Orlandeau very late in the game, even though I tried to get him when he released. Then relatively recently all of a sudden I had 2 of him almost in a row :P

But admittedly this is not about 7* release, it's about unit release...

I had abit a similar thing with Orlandeau.

While I did get him from his release banner (took alot of tickets) but I didn't get a dupe until last month! Ok sure by then I had gotten Hyoh and another 7* DR chainer (PG Lasswell) but I still 7* and maxed him out to be used in a raid party.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#10
I'm too superstitious to mention them.

Of ones I got, I recently got Fryevia #2.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 7* you didn't get at launch but gotten recently?
  • Topic Archived