You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Spring Celebration 5 Star Guaranteed Summon results

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
3 days ago#1
Guess I'll make this topic in case anyone else decides to take a chance on these summons. I did both of the available pulls (down to 20,000 lapis, but I'll have enough even if they actually release Akstar next month) and ended up with:

Balthier (second copy)
Aloha Laswell

Not exactly excited over the results, but I guess the latter has a decent TMR... that I really wish I could've had six months ago. I went ahead and moogled it since I have plenty, but it almost feels like a hollow victory when I know better TDW equipment is somewhat on the horizon. My Raegen will enjoy it as long as he can, at least.

Good luck to the rest of you if you take the plunge.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
3 days ago#2
I probably would've pulled if I hadn't spent 20k or so on the Xenogears banner, but as it is, I'm saving.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
3 days ago#3
Needed cactuars

Got my first Yuna
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 days ago#4
I only have 10k left, but these have the highest value for pulls of anything available in the game as of now and probably for awhile. The more baited I get the more likely Akstar is of getting UoC'd. And i just get the best Katana in the game too. :\
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
3 days ago#5
Summoned once (down to 1.5k, don't plan to pull for Akstar).

Got 2nd Shadow Lord, and 2nd Nalu.

User Info: c_sunset

c_sunset
3 days ago#6
Pulled a 2nd yuraisha. Not sure how i feel about that, seems good but i dont think i need her..
FFBE global: 842,543,946 - hyoh/sophia/mamza/wknoel
SOA global: UD9T4VD3HX - h.victor

User Info: Paradox52525

Paradox52525
3 days ago#7
Did both.
Myra (3rd), Beowulf (1st), Delita (3rd)

Ugh
Exvius: 885,837,426 (A2, 2B, Tidus, Trance Terra, Zarg, Marie, Noctis, OK, Ayaka)
Also playing: Nier Automata

User Info: Fukenog

Fukenog
3 days ago#8
Noctis #3. Just one more for his STMR. Might do the second one as well.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: PotatoKey

PotatoKey
3 days ago#9
Ahh Gumi... everyone thought we were getting the Easter event this week and most people hoped for info on the new units before pulling on the 5k guaranteed rainbow.. now its just a bigger gamble

I could do 2 pulls and still have enough lapis for Akstar step up. But something feels odd and fishy
(edited 3 days ago)
25k lapis on xenogear only net me 1 bart, this banner looks really good for me right now lol

But idk, I only lack mage dps right now, TT sophia ultima on 6*, failed to get elly too... Random 5* wont help me I guess

Anyway, while I wait for sophia prism on coin shop who is the next hot mage dps?
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Spring Celebration 5 Star Guaranteed Summon results