• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. About Crimson in story *spoilers*

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
1 month ago#11
jpridgen0 posted...
phantasy posted...
Before playing the story mission I knew before hand he was gonna die. But to my surprise, I didn't expect him to die like that. So much lulz... You telling me two buff up guys with one taking on Sol and won couldn't take out a few measly entry level grunts ..

I was expecting him to die to one of the higher tier stars.

Same thing I was thinking. I mean, rain just learned how to go super sayain an episode ago and here he is getting overwhelmed by a bunch of radditz. Makes no sense that anyone in this entire event died, lol.

I actually thought that Crimson and the guys were going to get killed by the Emperor himself or some high rank of the orders. I expected way too much 😂
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: IzualUrashima

IzualUrashima
1 month ago#12
Ricemills posted...
and kinda related, will they release Riko from rikodoki special in GL?

I doubt so since the manga hasn't been officially released, but I still hope.
Official Xenomart of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
Shining Soul Series Supporter, also known as "Izualego Fukushima"

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
1 month ago#13
jaciel01 posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
phantasy posted...
Before playing the story mission I knew before hand he was gonna die. But to my surprise, I didn't expect him to die like that. So much lulz... You telling me two buff up guys with one taking on Sol and won couldn't take out a few measly entry level grunts ..

Same thing I was thinking. I mean, rain just learned how to go super sayain an episode ago and here he is getting overwhelmed by a bunch of radditz. Makes no sense that anyone in this entire event died, lol.

I actually thought that Crimson and the guys were going to get killed by the Emperor himself or some high rank of the orders. I expected way too much 😂

A pity he went out by low lvl soldiers
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#14
They actually change where he dies. When Sol is doing his thing and we see what happen (vaguely) you see Crimson die in a darn street... I'd rather see him die defending the town... or something...

When I saw "Prototype Biological Weapon" as a boss I assumed they were going to MESS WITH HIS CORPSE AND MAKE HIM A WEAPON, which woulda been dark af... buuuut nope.

Also 700 years later and he's barely gotten tougher. Not putting him in the best light.
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Bigbigboss

Bigbigboss
1 month ago#15
Kyara posted...
@Bigbigboss my Japanese is a bit rusty by now. What exactly should I see on that webpage?

Actually, my Japanese is not better than u do. Just press the 7* XXXX Japanese title at the top of left hand side, it'll show u show 7* units rankings but don't expect them as the same as Global because Japan & Global ffbe game have a 8 months+ difference(if I not mistaken).

Besides, many units have had enhancements in Japan. For example, Hyoh has a great enhancements already in Japan but havent in Global. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, Akstar & Crimson still have no enhancement yet in Japan.

There was many Global exclusive or limited units in here but not in Japan. So, some players keep screaming that "Don't compare them with Global, they r different game between Global & Japan!" lol....
We've been fooled by gumi's Slot Machine Type Summon banners' systems since the 1st day we played FFBE game!

User Info: gilgamesh99

gilgamesh99
1 month ago#16
jpridgen0 posted...
phantasy posted...

Crimson: "I've been fighting and protecting this town for 700 years"

Also Crimson: "whelp. There are 6 whole scrubs here. I'm doomed!"

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
1 month ago#17
MAZZ0Murder posted...
.Also 700 years later and he's barely gotten tougher. Not putting him in the best light.

Well... 700 years ago he was Raegen's admin assistant. Maybe he has gotten a lot better at fighting. Beating up a couple normal joes is a big step up from maybe you better just stay far away from the battle, buddy.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 month ago#18
You guys forget one screen mook is two soldiers and a wolf/cat or some other wild beast, sometimes a magiteck unit in there.

Those six nooks were more like 18-24.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
4 weeks ago#19
Just finisehd the story now and you know, I kinda feel sorry for Crimson.

Despite suddently showing up as soldier whose Reagen was his superior and loyal to, Rain never once mention him to Reagan during the reunion!

Ok sure Raon did named the saver after him but still, could of at least alknowledge his existance to his dad! I cna only guess this happened off screen?

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
4 weeks ago#20
Time for the joke.

This is why you don't equip your damage dealers with Delita's STMR.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. About Crimson in story *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived