• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. About Crimson in story *spoilers*

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
1 month ago#1
I did ask if hes in lvl tier with akstar....

Nvm after saying what happen to him in the story....

Hes behind Reagan as melee I guess ?

Btw did he commit : Suicide?
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: ahriman505

ahriman505
1 month ago#2
Suicide... I guess, but I think of it more as an Obi Wan Kenobi "if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" kinda thing.
ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#3
He tried to do an awakening, but doesn't have a special bloodline, so he died. <_<
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: Bigbigboss

Bigbigboss
1 month ago#4
Take a looks at the Japan rankings website. Some players keep saying they r different between Japan & Global but it might give u some comparison there.
https://wiki.famitsu.com/ffbraveexvius/
https://wiki.famitsu.com/ffbraveexvius/最大レア☆7キャラクターの評価_当たり一覧

About the event story, I did say it's ridiculous. Not because the story is bad, but it's all about Rain. First, there is less than 5% storyline for Crimson in this event story. I don't think Alim or gumi need him to complete this event story. This storyline can be finished without him. Why they even took him as the only on banner rainbow?

Besides, this event story is all about Rain. It should have been Awakened Rain event story for last year. But why didn't we see a Awakened Rain unit on this banner now or a storyline for Awakened Rain event story on last year? If they think this is spoilers, then they should place it as parts of Chapter 2 storyline, not showing it here. If they want Crimson as the only on banner unit, they should make a new storyline for him not just copy or use Rain storyline as Crimson's.

Now, I wonder why we even have this event? A wrong storyline for wrong main character units. Sigh.....
We've been fooled by gumi's Slot Machine Type Summon banners' systems since the 1st day we played FFBE game!

User Info: phantasy

phantasy
1 month ago#5
Before playing the story mission I knew before hand he was gonna die. But to my surprise, I didn't expect him to die like that. So much lulz... You telling me two buff up guys with one taking on Sol and won couldn't take out a few measly entry level grunts ..

I was expecting him to die to one of the higher tier stars.
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Heavyscale

Heavyscale
1 month ago#6
Bigbigboss posted...

About the event story, I did say it's ridiculous. Not because the story is bad, but it's all about Rain. First, there is less than 5% storyline for Crimson in this event story. I don't think Alim or gumi need him to complete this event story. This storyline can be finished without him. Why they even took him as the only on banner rainbow?

Besides, this event story is all about Rain. It should have been Awakened Rain event story for last year. But why didn't we see a Awakened Rain unit on this banner now or a storyline for Awakened Rain event story on last year? If they think this is spoilers, then they should place it as parts of Chapter 2 storyline, not showing it here. If they want Crimson as the only on banner unit, they should make a new storyline for him not just copy or use Rain storyline as Crimson's.

Now, I wonder why we even have this event? A wrong storyline for wrong main character units. Sigh.....

Agree on all points. This is not the first time Alim did something like this.

CG Lasswell, although share banner with Jiraiya, has story event that has totally nothing to do with him.
CG Fina is also like that, it is all about Kunshira, Wadow, and Erwin. She has nothing to do with that story event.
CG Lid appears abit in her story event but it is more like Heltich and Ulrica story.
The main focus of CG Jake and CG Nichol story event is not them but at least they are quite involved.
Among season 1 main cast only Sakura story event is really about her.

I think this story event only exist to sell Crimson as 5* unit but his part is really sucks that he is look more like 4* unit. I think they don't want to make more 5* Rain unit just for the sake of this story event, and A.Rain doesn't quite fitting since he still has his Crimson Saber. So Alim just do what Alim best, and recycle the old methods.
FFBE ID: 996 500 347

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
1 month ago#7
@Bigbigboss my Japanese is a bit rusty by now. What exactly should I see on that webpage?

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 month ago#8
didn't this story event exist because there was a mini-story was published as a book and then they adapted it into the game?

and kinda related, will they release Riko from rikodoki special in GL?
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
1 month ago#9
uwnim posted...
He tried to do an awakening, but doesn't have a special bloodline, so he died. <_<

Lol
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#10
phantasy posted...
Before playing the story mission I knew before hand he was gonna die. But to my surprise, I didn't expect him to die like that. So much lulz... You telling me two buff up guys with one taking on Sol and won couldn't take out a few measly entry level grunts ..

I was expecting him to die to one of the higher tier stars.

Same thing I was thinking. I mean, rain just learned how to go super sayain an episode ago and here he is getting overwhelmed by a bunch of radditz. Makes no sense that anyone in this entire event died, lol.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. About Crimson in story *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived