• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NoctisofLucii

NoctisofLucii
1 month ago#1
Will we be able to use IOC tickets for them?

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
1 month ago#2
no unfortunately and disappointingly
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
FFRK - (Elarra USB) SVp6

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#3
Anything with "Limited" slapped on it can't be UoC'd... maybe a prism in the shop at some point though...
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: NoctisofLucii

NoctisofLucii
1 month ago#4
Simply Stupid.

User Info: MelzezDoor

MelzezDoor
1 month ago#5
You have to "work hard" for your limited time pulls. Only permanent units, for example Akstar, after their banner period can be IoC'd

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#6
it is not just cg story units, even cg final fantasy protagonists are becoming limited like the new cg onion knight.

having 2 limited banners in 1 months is rather scummy and lowers the value of uoc tickets

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
1 month ago#7
Hitori_Roku posted...
it is not just cg story units, even cg final fantasy protagonists are becoming limited like the new cg onion knight.

having 2 limited banners in 1 months is rather scummy and lowers the value of uoc tickets

It is complete BS, it was bad enough with time limited CG Dark Fina and CG Rain but they went totally insane making CG Onion Knight time limited. It had a lot of backlash but well, western society whales are still gonna pull more than jp when we get it anyway😂 not that they think much or even care. Wonder what will happen if they make the next FF protagonist be time limited too.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
1 month ago#8
Personally, having Story units limited is ok in my book, but main FF protags being limited... It's like the game is on a self-collab.... The game is still called Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, not Brave Exvius Fantasy...

At least it's Onion Knight, don't care about anyone else other than my nobody boy Firion! If i can UoC him, I ain't complaining lol xD

Alim/Gumi, i know ya doing a good job along with Mobious, Record Keeper and Opera Omnia, but just because main SQEX finished up both XV AND KH3 and are pushing you guys to milk, milk, milk BE, doesn't mean you should (nor do you have any say in it xD) but ya shouldn't.
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799

User Info: Hayate Kanuma

Hayate Kanuma
1 month ago#9
So the terrible game that was at best a slightly more fleshed out build of the same premise that gave us Final Fantasy: All The Bravest, has finally gained enough following that their terrible, shallow, cliche story characters themselves can be used in cheap cash grab scams? Good to know.

You people let this happen and you should all feel bad.
What do you call 30,000 fanboys at the bottom of the sea?
Meanwhile at the fog shrouded shopping district; 'Mysterious voice': "...."

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#10
Nope. You will have to “work hard for them”. Pure baloney.
  • Topic Archived