• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Lotus Mage Fina/ Rem for Gilgamesh

User Info: p3nitenc3

p3nitenc3
4 weeks ago#1
Hey guys, I'm having more trouble than I thought with him. Is anybody willing to share a LMFina or Rem with Summer whip to seal the elements?
FFBE friend code: 353.963.791
FFBE JP fc: 530.030.957

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
4 weeks ago#2
My bad, I‘m one Fina short of a summer whip but I‘ll summon @ShadedOne who has an awesome LM Fina with one.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

p3nitenc3
4 weeks ago#3
DerDoDo posted...
My bad, I‘m one Fina short of a summer whip but I‘ll summon @ShadedOne who has an awesome LM Fina with one.

Thanks, same here ;)

User Info: Udo111

Udo111
4 weeks ago#4
@p3nitenc3

Since DoDo is helping out shadun with his Beatrix I switched to LMF for you.
She is death immune, has Dreamer Of Fayth for LB rate, 10100HP, 520DEF, 1100SPR and at least 80% resist for all elements.

I set her up for you. We already are friends.
Let me know if you need me to change anything about her.
GT: uhKillswitch
Brave Exvius: Dr.Who

p3nitenc3
4 weeks ago#5
Udo111 posted...
@p3nitenc3

Since DoDo is helping out shadun with his Beatrix I switched to LMF for you.
She is death immune, has Dreamer Of Fayth for LB rate, 10100HP, 520DEF, 1100SPR and at least 80% resist for all elements.

I set her up for you. We already are friends.
Let me know if you need me to change anything about her.

Awesome, thanks a bunch for the help!

User Info: Udo111

Udo111
4 weeks ago#6
No problem, let me know how it goes
GT: uhKillswitch
Brave Exvius: Dr.Who

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
4 weeks ago#7
I don't remember if I added you in a different thread, but if not I'll add you when I get to my tablet. She's currently built tanky, but if you need more LB generation I can switch some stuff around.

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
4 weeks ago#8
Sent you a request. Whether you use her or not feel free to accept and keep me around. I usually run 2B or GLS, but I take requests a lot since I have a wide selection of units and equipment.

p3nitenc3
4 weeks ago#9
ShadedOne posted...
Sent you a request. Whether you use her or not feel free to accept and keep me around. I usually run 2B or GLS, but I take requests a lot since I have a wide selection of units and equipment.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yeah, I'll be trying this week to beat him with LMFina. Let me know how long you can keep her up. Also, 2B or GLS are perfect for later. I also have both pretty geared and also a wide selection, so let me know if u need something specific. Thanks again!

User Info: gdawe14

gdawe14
4 weeks ago#10
This is the first time I haven't been able to gear my team to fit someone from my friends list to finish a trial...I'm sure I could eventually get there but it is getting frustrating so I'm hoping someone out there can share a summer whip LM Fina

I generally have very useful units geared for current content

Thanks in advance
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Lotus Mage Fina/ Rem for Gilgamesh
  • Topic Archived