• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Units with innate boosted LB gauge fill rate

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
4 weeks ago#1
So far I've used ffbequip and the wiki for a lot of particular searches but I find difficult to find an utility to filter those kind of units. I'm starting a new game and I find difficult to meet the "use a limit burst" missions being so overpowered, so I wanted to know which one of my limited pool of units to enhance to make this a little bit more comfortable

I would appreciate as well if we can get a list of innate ACTIVE special abilities sortable for modifier (I've used the google search within the wiki page as a means to partially get this info but it is kind of annoying

Thanks

User Info: gilgamesh99

gilgamesh99
4 weeks ago#2
NadSergi posted...
So far I've used ffbequip and the wiki for a lot of particular searches but I find difficult to find an utility to filter those kind of units. I'm starting a new game and I find difficult to meet the "use a limit burst" missions being so overpowered, so I wanted to know which one of my limited pool of units to enhance to make this a little bit more comfortable

I would appreciate as well if we can get a list of innate ACTIVE special abilities sortable for modifier (I've used the google search within the wiki page as a means to partially get this info but it is kind of annoying

Thanks

Looked just generally at High Tide > How to Obtain on Wiki and Rikku and Garnet popped out. Specifically Garnet if you have her would be useful since she could also help with summon conditions

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
4 weeks ago#3
Can't help with a list of units with innate LB gauge fill rate abilities, a lot of units have it. But. .....

Malphasie and/or Aileen are perfect for those missions. They both have an ability that boosts the LB gauge of all units by 10-13 LB crystals. Together, they'd almost fill most units in one turn.

You could also use Nyx, but his ability kills him and will cause any "no deaths" missions to fail.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: MelzezDoor

MelzezDoor
4 weeks ago#4
NadSergi posted...
I'm starting a new game and I find difficult to meet the "use a limit burst" missions being so overpowered, so I wanted to know which one of my limited pool of units to enhance to make this a little bit more comfortable

TC are you aware you can tap an enemy to have your whole team focus on that single enemy (denoted by red arrow)

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
4 weeks ago#5
MelzezDoor posted...
NadSergi posted...
I'm starting a new game and I find difficult to meet the "use a limit burst" missions being so overpowered, so I wanted to know which one of my limited pool of units to enhance to make this a little bit more comfortable

TC are you aware you can tap an enemy to have your whole team focus on that single enemy (denoted by red arrow)

heheh yes I know, but even though they don't seem to generate enough LB crysts. Yes I use this and other tricks to get the missions (bring only one or two units to battle) or even battle naked with one or two units but I think that if I got some units with innate limit burst fill rate I could do it faster without sacrificing possible trust master gain

User Info: Tron64

Tron64
4 weeks ago#6
MS Nichol can dual cast abilities that generates 1-4 LB crysts and Ayaka's Dedication fully enhanced will generate 3-7. With entrust units, if you have a a few of those units you can most likely use an offensive LB on turn 1.

Use LB mission is normally not much problem with multi round missions but there are a few story bosses that has only 1 round with kill with LB requirement that gets tricky.

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
4 weeks ago#7
Loren’s cooldown + auto attack single target = problem fixed.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: itperson

itperson
4 weeks ago#8
Domino and Nagflar have AoE LB generating skills. Domino does 1-3 crystals and also comes with Entrust while Nagflar does a consistent 3. Orlandeau also fills his LB stupidly fast due to dw Blade of Creation and his low LB cost.

Recently some people did testing on LB Crystal Generation and found out that more stars = more lb crystals and crystals generate per hit. So if you aren't awakening your units, you won't get as many crystals.

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
4 weeks ago#9
Enhanced Eiko has Passion Preformance, 200% increased fill rate plus 2-4 esper Crysts. Makes a lot of LB and esper missions easier.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
4 weeks ago#10
NadSergi posted...
MelzezDoor posted...
NadSergi posted...

heheh yes I know, but even though they don't seem to generate enough LB crysts. Yes I use this and other tricks to get the missions (bring only one or two units to battle) or even battle naked with one or two units but I think that if I got some units with innate limit burst fill rate I could do it faster without sacrificing possible trust master gain

If you have a three star, they should get the LB faster. Or have regular Fina entrust to someone else.
Friend code: 683,865,706
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Units with innate boosted LB gauge fill rate
  • Topic Archived