• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Karlotte vs. Fryevia, Kurasame, and Kunshira

User Info: Tenaku

Tenaku
4 weeks ago#1
I just pulled Karlotte from half pull. Lucky me! But I'm considering where to move forward with her, as well as my other hybrid attackers and chainers.

Fryevia and Kurasame are both at 6*, but I'm not compelled to get them to 7* because I have enough DV chainers besides Fry, and not a lot of partners for Kurasame.

My only hybrid chainer at 7* is Kunshira. She's been recently enhanced, element chains very well with my 7* Loren, and those two are inseparable in my team.

But Karlotte looks like she has a more impressive attack kit, including 100% imperils, multiple chaining partners, -ja spells + dualcast, and double/triple cast.

I have 25,000 lapis and still haven't pulled from the step up banners yet, some 10% rainbow tickets, and enough UOC tickets for two 5* units. I also have enough TMRs (once I farm them) to build both physical and magic TDH.

So I'm really tempted to pull for another Karlotte. As long as I have my Kunshira/Loren combo, I don't urgently need 7* Karlotte right now. But should I at least spend lapis for her step up banner? I don't expect good results from these 5x rate step ups with no guarantee to get the unit.

User Info: Janiln

Janiln
4 weeks ago#2
Are you interested in Xenogears or Akstar? If so, I'd suggest waiting for next week to see what the next banner is. The fact that Karlette's banner is only for a week screams "bait." Akstar is pretty much guaranteed to be in the first half of next month too.

If not, go wild.
"A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men.
" - Willy Wonka

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
4 weeks ago#3
Yeah, thinking the same, i kind of want Karlette but... y'know, GLEX units... SoM collab...and i can just imagine Randi getting AR and Stardust Chain.... PHYSICAL CHAOS WAVE CHAIN??!!? xD
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Karlotte vs. Fryevia, Kurasame, and Kunshira
  • Topic Archived