• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Damn, this arena fight was insane.

User Info: Render9

Render9
4 weeks ago#1
Opponent had Lotus Mage Fina, that raven girl Malphaphestie or whatever, Rem, Rikku and Blossom Sage Sakura.

Somehow even with just Malphy, Blossom Sage Sakura and Lotus Mage Fina I couldn't kill Blossom Sage Sakura, and when I did she was revived instantly with full health. And then some magic attack happened that brought my Chow down to half health, which is no easy feat.

I guess it's not the worse I could have gotten, but the turns ran out before I won.
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
4 weeks ago#2
Obviously your opponent team heavily depend on Reraise LB, so just Dispel them before killing
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: Render9

Render9
4 weeks ago#3
DungNgo88 posted...
Obviously your opponent team heavily depend on Reraise LB, so just Dispel them before killing

Oooh I didn't even know reraise could be dispelled. Cool.
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
4 weeks ago#4
Render9 posted...
DungNgo88 posted...

Oooh I didn't even know reraise could be dispelled. Cool.

Bushido - Freedom on a charm/stop immune unit is a godsend in Arena
MGM Studios isn't Spielberg. Fox isn't George RR Martin. Square Enix isn't Hironobu Sakaguchi. Great game creators are who make great games, not companies
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Damn, this arena fight was insane.
  • Topic Archived