• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. U Think Gumi Gonna Update KM Reruns?

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
4 weeks ago#11
xero549 posted...
HarmoniousTerra posted...
RudolfAxelrod posted...
Dinosquash posted...
LordBurl posted...
Dinosquash posted...
I mean the rewards are ok ( especially a second kiyomori) but the lack of Lgd disturbs me

Makes way more grindy than it needs to be

Any hopes on this small QoL anytime in the
future?

I doubt it.

FinalBraveNUT posted...
We can get a 2nd kiyomori?! Sweeeeet

Don't bet on it, lol.

We got a second onion gaunlwt, i dont see why we cant get another kiyomori

We got the gauntlet from entirely different event :/

This exactly. When the old one will be rerun I'll get it too but the older players won't get it again. Only fair. Don't be too greedy some ppl here 🤡

I wouldn't say exactly fair. I don't see why the rewards couldn't be reset for those who have already completed it. It's nice to newer players, but at the same time it would help vets at the same time. Win win. Sorry I played the game since nearly launch. No reason to rerun the event, no reason to set up a bonus unit for it, bc already got everything.

I kind of feel the same way, but it's not a really big deal to me. If it gets reseted, ill farm and get a second, if not, i wont be spending my NRG on the event at all.

It IS a rerun to help those who didn't get it in the first place, like how i don't have the nethercite materia from Type-0 and only then it'll probably be used in... niche battles like 3* Alexander...
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
4 weeks ago#12
^Not a big deal to me either, but I don’t see any logical reason to be *against* resetting reruns.

User Info: fantasyste

fantasyste
4 weeks ago#13
So why to rerun events if people cant have the rewards?
Chain with my Fryevia!

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
4 weeks ago#14
fantasyste posted...
So why to rerun events if people cant have the rewards?

It's meant for people that weren't playing this game when the original event came out.
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!

User Info: idadpb

idadpb
4 weeks ago#15
xero549 posted...
no reason to set up a bonus unit for it, bc already got everything.

So, the friend unit you put up is for you, not for your friendlist?
Rafa: oh, you're charging up a meteor? right on lede? let me go poke her right as it comes down so she'll think i did it! - tactile_goblin

User Info: xero549

xero549
4 weeks ago#16
idadpb posted...
xero549 posted...

I've been playing for awhile. A lot of my friends list is from here. I'm sure there will be no shortage of 7* Orlandu. If you were on my friend list you'd notice I put up good shares.

User Info: idadpb

idadpb
4 weeks ago#17
xero549 posted...
idadpb posted...
xero549 posted...

I've been playing for awhile. A lot of my friends list is from here. I'm sure there will be no shortage of 7* Orlandu. If you were on my friend list you'd notice I put up good shares.

I think I am, and I think I noticed(ign:~Xero?). And yes, that kinda makes sense, if your whole list is mostly vets, then yeah, nvm me
Rafa: oh, you're charging up a meteor? right on lede? let me go poke her right as it comes down so she'll think i did it! - tactile_goblin

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
4 weeks ago#18
I mean.... they could at least reset the tickets or the moogles
Or somethin

I dont really see the point in rerunning an event for just newerplayers when the vets with the bonus units who usually carry newer players through said event dont participate in the event cuz theres nothing to be gained from the event anylonger...
Well theres creep but still

Just update the old events to current standards so that the old timers can also have something to do and make farming it out worthwile is all im saying
But meh
dino out
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: Rocky7781

Rocky7781
4 weeks ago#19
They have yet to update a rerun MK with the ability to get the rewards again, they aren't going to start now. No 2nd Kiyomori for you.

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
4 weeks ago#20
Dinosquash posted...
I mean.... they could at least reset the tickets or the moogles
Or somethin

I dont really see the point in rerunning an event for just newerplayers when the vets with the bonus units who usually carry newer players through said event dont participate in the event cuz theres nothing to be gained from the event anylonger...
Well theres creep but still

Just update the old events to current standards so that the old timers can also have something to do and make farming it out worthwile is all im saying
But meh
dino out

This is solid logic that I very much agree with, but they aren’t going to do s*** about it. Already sent in a support ticket about it back when the first rerun event appeared. They thanked me for the suggestion then closed my ticket. Didn’t even say they’d mention it to the dev team, not that they would either way.

I really don’t know why I’m still playing this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. U Think Gumi Gonna Update KM Reruns?
  • Topic Archived