• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 weeks ago#21
XanthielX posted...
His insane equipment selection is already a huge draw

Forgot about that tidbit. I have 7* Wilhelm but it bugs me a bit that he has a limited gear selection.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: AGENTDV1

AGENTDV1
4 weeks ago#22
I just got my 6th Basch a week ago. I'm disgruntled because i don't need more but these buffs make me less unhappy. Basch has been mainstay in my party since I 7*d him and now he's never gonna leave. But as infestedadam said, it's depressing that my wilhelm has been sitting on the bench forever. His defense and hp go crazy, and I can set him up with ALL elements to 100% and over. I can probably do the same with basch but that 100% evade option makes him super useful.
Used to advertise my PSN and XBL, learned that both suck, decided to just annoy everyone instead with the lack of useful information here.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
4 weeks ago#23
InfestedAdam posted...
XanthielX posted...
His insane equipment selection is already a huge draw

Forgot about that tidbit. I have 7* Wilhelm but it bugs me a bit that he has a limited gear selection.

Wilhelm - I am the tankiest tank, I use lances which none are good for tanking. Swords, there are like two that are kind of good and daggers which stats are good item world is good... than you get a picture of him big old stache, heavy armor, big huge lion face shield and a steak knife.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
4 weeks ago#24
N-K-S posted...
InfestedAdam posted...
N-K-S posted...
Huh bell of a new dawn already does 65% break.

Oops, sorry. Somehow thought you were referring to his individual 50% breaks.

They go up to 60%

I kinda think it will be 65%.
Reason being they are 50% already, +1 is a "low" increase, +2 a "mid" increase. Unless they start doing increments other than 5 (i.e. +3, +7) it should be +5, +10.

User Info: Throwaway69

Throwaway69
4 weeks ago#25
Merc Ramza >^1billion all tanks.

fight me

User Info: IzualUrashima

IzualUrashima
4 weeks ago#26
While I used him and appreciate his role for all it's worth, there's a huge problem with Basch that undermines these news - he can't cover+break turn 1. So he needs an external breaker (and if you get one, he basically loses half of his usefulness or the breakers') or another tank (and not every team can afford two tanks outside of 10man trials, plus the other tank may cover/provoke something else), when you could instead focus on covers with another utility that isn't needed turn 1 (LB generation, healing, chaining, things like that).

Also,...

Throwaway69 posted...
Merc Ramza >^1billion all tanks.

The billion of tanks would kill Mamza, even if it's a billion S1 Charlottes. Your damage reduction can't go under 1 after all.
Official Xenomart of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
Shining Soul Series Supporter, also known as "Izualego Fukushima"

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
4 weeks ago#27
Rumar posted...
N-K-S posted...
InfestedAdam posted...
N-K-S posted...
Huh bell of a new dawn already does 65% break.

Oops, sorry. Somehow thought you were referring to his individual 50% breaks.

They go up to 60%

Reason being they are 50% already, +1 is a "low" increase, +2 a "mid" increase. Unless they start doing increments other than 5 (i.e. +3, +7) it should be +5, +10.

Gotta quote myself here:
I was right :)

User Info: AGENTDV1

AGENTDV1
4 weeks ago#28
So according to the wiki, bell of a new dawn goes to 70% with a 3k barrier and all stats buffed to 150%, plus the debuff lasts 4 turns.

Dopeness.
Used to advertise my PSN and XBL, learned that both suck, decided to just annoy everyone instead with the lack of useful information here.

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 weeks ago#29
Rumar posted...
Rumar posted...

Gotta quote myself here:
I was right :)

Poor CG Lid. Never really got a chance to use her and Basch gets an upgrade about on par with her single-target break. I guess I'll wait till her enhancements to use her. At least I still have access to her 79% full-break if I really need the extra oomph.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
  • Topic Archived